Windows 10: Why i cant download DirectX 9.0?

Discus and support Why i cant download DirectX 9.0? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! why i cant download DirectX 9.0? Im playing game named iw4x and i just reseted pc for i just got rat! and now i cant play it cuz you are removed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SmoGHT, Jan 30, 2021.

1. SmoGHT Win User

Why i cant download DirectX 9.0?

Hi! why i cant download DirectX 9.0?

Im playing game named iw4x and i just reseted pc for i just got rat!

and now i cant play it cuz you are removed it for NO REASON! NO REASON!

microsoft you need to get teached what are you doing!

:)

SmoGHT, Jan 30, 2021

2. Microsoft Store: DirectX 9 required

We appreciate the update. Since the issue is still the same even if you have DirectX 9 or later, we suggest that you reinstall your graphic card drivers instead. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager.
    • Go to Display Adapters section and locate your graphic card driver.
    • Right click the driver and choose Uninstall.
    • Check Remove the driver software for this device and click
      OK
    • After you’ve uninstalled the driver, restart your computer.
    • When your computer restarts, go to your graphic card manufacturer’s website and download the latest drivers for your graphic card.
    • Install the downloaded drivers.

Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 30, 2021
  3. DirectX 9

Thank you for your response. The 9th version of Direct X had already been downloaded and installed. From this page. My graphics card probably is not compatible with DirectX 9 or Windows 10 can not use the DirectX version 9 for an unknown reason.

Hamed Abdolahi, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Why i cant download DirectX 9.0?

DirectX 9

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, my problem remains. The latest version of DirectX is downloaded and installed. In addition, the latest update for DirectX 9 is also downloaded and installed. But when installing Microsoft's Store Apps, I still
    encounter this message: "Direct X 9 is required"

Hamed Abdolahi, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Why i cant download DirectX 9.0?

1. Why i cant download DirectX 9.0? - Similar Threads - Why cant download

2. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. Downloading DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading DirectX 9: I recently bought Batman Arkham Asylum but I cannot open it. I have tried literally everything and watched every video on how to get it working. I think that the problem might be that I do not have DirectX 9 installed on my PC. How do I go about downloading it and is there...
  5. Downloading DirectX 9

Downloading DirectX 9: I recently bought Batman Arkham Asylum but I cannot open it. I have tried literally everything and watched every video on how to get it working. I think that the problem might be that I do not have DirectX 9 installed on my PC. How do I go about downloading it and is there...
  6. DirectX 9 on Windows 11

DirectX 9 on Windows 11: We have a desktop application we sell that requires DirectX 9 to function. If our customers upgrade their computers to Windows 11 are they going to have any issues with the software running/installing DirectX 9? Are there any ramifications or things we need to be aware of...
  7. DirectX 9 Download Link 404

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX 9 Download Link 404: Trying to download DirectX 9 to play an older game. Several people have suggested downloading it from microsoft.com and provided links: - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35 - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/confirmation.aspx?id=8109...
  8. directx 9 dowload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    directx 9 dowload: Hi, since yesterday it has appeared that I am unable to download because apparently the file is not found. I used the official link and it says that "this download is no longer available" Can we have any update what's the play with this? Thank you....
  9. DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 that came with Windows 10, but the hard drive failed and it was replaced with another hard drive with Windows 10 on it, too. I tried installing GMod off of Steam, and it says it's missing a .dll file that has to do with DirectX 9. I tried fully...
  10. Directx 9 missing?

in Windows 10 Support
    Directx 9 missing?: Hi all, first time posting (I think?) but i do get all my info from here *Smile I have been a part of the insider program from the start and have always been in the fast ring. All of a sudden with the latest build, I can't install apps that require Directx Version 9. The...