Windows 10: Why I can't enable notification?

Discus and support Why I can't enable notification? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is it blocked to change the notification settings? How I can solve this? I am not able to change any notification settings here. Please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mehnaz Soha, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Why I can't enable notification?

Why is it blocked to change the notification settings? How I can solve this? I am not able to change any notification settings here. Please help me.

Why I can't enable notification? 0f567045-e1d8-451a-8b9e-dcae48194017?upload=true.png

Why I can't enable notification? 153c8380-3f53-4ee2-a4e6-90cf575b0d51?upload=true.png

:)

Mehnaz Soha, Jun 30, 2020

2. Why can't I download the new PC programme?

And your suggested second step........ well I past to my Outlook.com log in but when I clicked on the download button I was sent to a page which said:

This page can't be displayed

I wonder if there are too many things being changed at the same time resulting is mistakes being made?

Ruth_The New Mrs_France, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Why I can't enable notification?

cortana problems/can't enable cortana...

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open the Time & Language Settings page by click on search and typing time and language.
    • Make sure that English (United States) is listed. If not, click on “Add a language”, and follow the steps to add the language
    • Click on “English (United States)”, then click on the “Options” button.
    • Set the Country and region setting to the United States
    • Log off and log in.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Why I can't enable notification?

1. Why I can't enable notification? - Similar Threads - Why can't enable

2. Can't enable notifications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable notifications.: Whenever I click the notification toggle to on, it instantly switches off.A lot like in this video: Windows 11 notifications for some applications are grayed and can't be - Microsoft CommunityExcept mine does it to the general option, not in specific apps....
  3. Can't enable notifications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable notifications.: Whenever I click the notification toggle to on, it instantly switches off.A lot like in this video: Windows 11 notifications for some applications are grayed and can't be - Microsoft CommunityExcept mine does it to the general option, not in specific apps....
  4. Why can't I enable Firmware Protection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I enable Firmware Protection?: I have a 12900K CPU and an MSI PRO Z960-A motherboard which should cover all the requirements of Firmware Protection on the latest Windows 11. For some reason I cannot enable that security feature while everything else is working without any problem. I tried enabling it using...
  5. Why can't I enable Firmware Protection?

Why can't I enable Firmware Protection?: I have a 12900K CPU and an MSI PRO Z960-A motherboard which should cover all the requirements of Firmware Protection on the latest Windows 11. For some reason I cannot enable that security feature while everything else is working without any problem. I tried enabling it using...
  6. Why i can't enable the Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i can't enable the Windows Update: Hi, I try all the methods but still I am failed to enable the windows update. Actually, I am unable to change or click on the disabled button and changed it into automatically and any other option....
  7. Why i can't enable the Windows Update

Why i can't enable the Windows Update: Hi, I try all the methods but still I am failed to enable the windows update. Actually, I am unable to change or click on the disabled button and changed it into automatically and any other option....
  8. Why i can't enable the Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Why can't I enable File History?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Why can't I enable File History?: Hello, I am new to this forum and new to Windows 10. I am having a problem using the backup utility in Windows 10, went starting up the panel comes up saying that there is no usable drive, even though I have a DVD inbuilt. I have also tried an external hard drive, still no...
  10. Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord

Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord: Hi, I'm unable to turn on notifications for Discord. I turned them off a while ago but when I try to re enable it in the settings it's greyed out. https://i.imgur.com/JjdSL5F.jpg I have it enabled in the program itself too. 103922