Windows 10: Why I can't enable notification?

Discus and support Why I can't enable notification? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is it blocked to change the notification settings? How I can solve this? I am not able to change any notification settings here. Please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mehnaz Soha, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:17 AM.

1. Why I can't enable notification?

Why is it blocked to change the notification settings? How I can solve this? I am not able to change any notification settings here. Please help me.

Why I can't enable notification? 0f567045-e1d8-451a-8b9e-dcae48194017?upload=true.png

Why I can't enable notification? 153c8380-3f53-4ee2-a4e6-90cf575b0d51?upload=true.png

:)

2. Why can't I download the new PC programme?

And your suggested second step........ well I past to my Outlook.com log in but when I clicked on the download button I was sent to a page which said:

This page can't be displayed

I wonder if there are too many things being changed at the same time resulting is mistakes being made?

Ruth_The New Mrs_France, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

4. Why I can't enable notification?

cortana problems/can't enable cortana...

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open the Time & Language Settings page by click on search and typing time and language.
    • Make sure that English (United States) is listed. If not, click on “Add a language”, and follow the steps to add the language
    • Click on “English (United States)”, then click on the “Options” button.
    • Set the Country and region setting to the United States
    • Log off and log in.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 30, 2020 at 9:20 AM
Thema:

Why I can't enable notification?

1. Why I can't enable notification? - Similar Threads - Why can't enable

2. How do I enable Windows Media Notification?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I enable Windows Media Notification?: I would like to be able to control media playing in Google Chrome with my Multimedia keyboard. This works on some of my PC's but not on others? Is there a way to enable this feature in Google chrome?...
  3. How to Re-enable a Program's Notifications?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Re-enable a Program's Notifications?: I disabled a program's Notifications by clicking the gear icon within the notification and selected "Turn off all notifications for [PROGRAM]". The program isn't listed under Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Get notification from these senders. How can I restore...
  4. I can't find my notification centre, even if enabled.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't find my notification centre, even if enabled.: I don't remember using the notification centre on my PC, i only used it on my laptop and i noticed after a couple months that my PC lacked of that function, i can't even find a button for it. In the settings menu the button is enabled (and.. i guess that's compulsory due to...
  5. Notification center: Why the silly notification?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification center: Why the silly notification?: Hi, First off, I really don't quite understand the need for the action / notification center. It seems to be a place to state the obvious.. The thing that really bugs me, and the reason for writing: Is that while I have all my notifications turned off, I keep getting...
  6. Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??

in Cortana
    Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??: [ATTACH] Each time I try to sign in to Cortana with my Microsoft Account it pops up? How to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-i-sign-in-to-cortana/6f19b4eb-017b-439b-b5f1-29be2a603003"
  7. Why can't I enable File History?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Why can't I enable File History?: Hello, I am new to this forum and new to Windows 10. I am having a problem using the backup utility in Windows 10, went starting up the panel comes up saying that there is no usable drive, even though I have a DVD inbuilt. I have also tried an external hard drive, still no...
  8. Why am I hearing notification sounds while Windows 10 focus assist is enabled?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why am I hearing notification sounds while Windows 10 focus assist is enabled?: I love the Windows 10 focus assist feature, it really does filter out most notifications and helps me focus. I am having one issue with it though, some applications still play a notification sound even though focus assist does disable the notification banner. I have noticed...
  9. Game Mode notification disable/enable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Mode notification disable/enable: Hi , i have problem in wow , i read about turn off game mode and uncheck game notification but here is the problem , idk why in my option then Game , no appear game notification for disable or enable ?? Also in my option dont appear the Broadcasting is fresh...
  10. Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't enable desktop notifications for Discord: Hi, I'm unable to turn on notifications for Discord. I turned them off a while ago but when I try to re enable it in the settings it's greyed out. https://i.imgur.com/JjdSL5F.jpg I have it enabled in the program itself too. 103922