Windows 10: WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE??

Discus and support WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When i open any setup or .exe file,the file open and works perfectly but after the execution of the setup, the application or software is nowhere to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DinabandhuHo, Jul 1, 2020.

1. WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE??

When i open any setup or .exe file,the file open and works perfectly but after the execution of the setup, the application or software is nowhere to be found and it does not get installed the directed folder.It does display any popup or message but after completing any setup or exe file,i cannot find the installed application.why is that????

:)

DinabandhuHo, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Kari Win User

Request Advice for finding a installed application on my Win 10 PC.

I don't get this. I tested now installing ColorNote from Store. I will not use it, uninstalled already (I don't give my Google credentials to an unknown app maker), but the app when installed was immediately found in in Start, it was shown in Taskbar when open, and it could be found in Applications folder exactly as I told in post #3.

Start:

WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE?? [​IMG]

Applications folder (shell:appsfolder) & Taskbar:

WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE?? [​IMG]

(Click to enlarge.)

Kari, Jul 1, 2020
  3. wilspeak Win User
    Request Advice for finding a installed application on my Win 10 PC.

wilspeak, Jul 1, 2020
  4. WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE??

Can't run exe file

Hello Mike,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in running the .exe file. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What application are you trying to install?
    • Are you getting any error message when you try to install the application?
    • From where did you download the application?
    Please post to us with ,ore information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE??

1. WHY I CAN'T FIND MY INSTALLED APPLICATIONS FROM ANY SETUP OR EXE FILE?? - Similar Threads - WHY CAN'T FIND

2. Why can't I edit any of the properties of an exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I edit any of the properties of an exe?: My Pc will not allow me to edit the location of an exe in the properties or description or ANYTHING about an exe other than the name, what can I do to fix this? I'm on the newest windows 11 update, is this a problem with the update or is this a long running problem, I am also...
  3. Why can't I edit any of the properties of an exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I edit any of the properties of an exe?: My Pc will not allow me to edit the location of an exe in the properties or description or ANYTHING about an exe other than the name, what can I do to fix this? I'm on the newest windows 11 update, is this a problem with the update or is this a long running problem, I am also...
  4. Can't install or download exe application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install or download exe application: like this error is showing after I made some changes in registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-or-download-exe-application/fada6e4f-71e3-4b67-b010-34cd7e67b926
  5. Can't install or download exe application

Can't install or download exe application: like this error is showing after I made some changes in registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-or-download-exe-application/fada6e4f-71e3-4b67-b010-34cd7e67b926
  6. Application install .exe files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application install .exe files: Stupid question.For years of using Windows now, every time I had to switch computers, either because I had to make a reset or because I purchased a new one, I always went online to look for my programs in order to download them again on the new system. Not only did I have to...
  7. Application install .exe files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application install .exe files: Stupid question.For years of using Windows now, every time I had to switch computers, either because I had to make a reset or because I purchased a new one, I always went online to look for my programs in order to download them again on the new system. Not only did I have to...
  8. Application install .exe files

9. I Can't Open any application type exe

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Can't Open any application type exe: I accidentally changed the file type of application.exe to srt.exe. I don't know how to change the type again. I can't open any application now even including task manager, command prompt, and registry editor. Please help me....
  10. I can't install any windows from setup disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install any windows from setup disk: Hi all, since yesterday i face a problem.. please help me my computer running with windows 10 well since 1 year yesterday evening suddenly my computer shows me a error "your pc runs into a problem" like that i ignore it and restart my pc. but after that there is black...