Windows 10: Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

Discus and support Why I can't find USD in my calculator? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was using the default calculator of Microsoft to exchange VND to USD. Today, I opened the calculator and realized that the currency applied is wrong... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NHTN, May 26, 2023.

1. NHTN Win User

Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

I was using the default calculator of Microsoft to exchange VND to USD. Today, I opened the calculator and realized that the currency applied is wrong they changed to 2 different currencies, but I can't see USD on the list of currency applied. Can anyone help me?

:)

2. swarfega Win User

Windows 10 Calculator app gets always on top and compact mode features

Why not make a suggestion on the Feedback Hub.

I think this is a step in the right direction. I use Calculator daily.

swarfega, May 26, 2023
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Calculator

Hi,

Some of the reasons why the calculator app will not work properly are: the program encountered a corrupted system files, virus and malware, and another application is conflicting with it.

We suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the calculator. In doing so, you will have a fresh copy of the application which will eliminate the issue. Here are the steps:

• Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Allow the application to make changes, Type in Powershell then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Remove-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Type in Get-AppxPackage *windowscalculator* | Add-AppxPackage then, click
      Enter.
    • Restart the computer after the process and try accessing the menu of the calculator.
    Don't hesitate to provide your feedback.

Mayra Aqu, May 26, 2023
  4. Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

Window's 10 Calculator won't launch

Hi Dan,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Calculator app on Windows 10. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to the application itself.

You may consider resetting the Calculator app. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & feature.
    • Click the Calculator app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a new user account. This is for us to check if the issue is due to a corrupted user profile. To do this, select the Start button, then select
    Settings > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

1. Why I can't find USD in my calculator? - Similar Threads - Why can't find

2. Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?: It seems like the USD Rate in the Windows Calculator for Window 10 is INCORRECT. It says 1 USD = 0.2939 CAD. This is not correct... It should be 1 USD = 0.73... CAD instead as per the current rate of exchange.At first I thought it had to be a mistake with the CAD...
  3. Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?: It seems like the USD Rate in the Windows Calculator for Window 10 is INCORRECT. It says 1 USD = 0.2939 CAD. This is not correct... It should be 1 USD = 0.73... CAD instead as per the current rate of exchange.At first I thought it had to be a mistake with the CAD...
  4. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  5. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  6. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  7. Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?

Where did the USD go on the currency calculator?: Where did the USD go on the currency calculator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-the-usd-go-on-the-currency-calculator/cb0c29bf-1456-4182-8bfa-9ef8ee6124f0
  8. Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why I can't find USD in my calculator?: I was using the default calculator of Microsoft to exchange VND to USD. Today, I opened the calculator and realized that the currency applied is wrong they changed to 2 different currencies, but I can't see USD on the list of currency applied. Can anyone help me?...
  9. Why I can't find USD in my calculator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can't find USD in my calculator?: I was using the default calculator of Microsoft to exchange VND to USD. Today, I opened the calculator and realized that the currency applied is wrong they changed to 2 different currencies, but I can't see USD on the list of currency applied. Can anyone help me?...
  10. Why can't I find my downloads folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find my downloads folder?: In my computer, when I download a new file for something, it goes straight to my Hard Drive H:. Under Quick Access, and under This PC, there isn't a "Downloads" folder. All the downloads are straight to my H: drive.Is there any way to change this? I want downloads to be...