Windows 10: Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??

Discus and support Why I can't I sign in to Cortana?? in Cortana to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Each time I try to sign in to Cortana with my Microsoft Account it pops up? How to solve this?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ZaheenKenji, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??

Why I can't I sign in to Cortana?? 4a9a2b32-707b-405a-840e-d213e9f4b4c7?upload=true.png

Each time I try to sign in to Cortana with my Microsoft Account it pops up? How to solve this?

:)

ZaheenKenji, Oct 24, 2019

2. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Oct 24, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 24, 2019
  4. Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??

Cortana sign in

My Cortana used to work it says I need to sign in again. The settings page pops up for less then a second than it disappers I have my phone linked to my email account I also have outlook signed into my email account S

PhillipCowley, Oct 24, 2019
Thema:

Why I can't I sign in to Cortana??

1. Why I can't I sign in to Cortana?? - Similar Threads - Why can't sign

2. why i can't sign in one drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i can't sign in one drive?: why i can't sign in one drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-sign-in-one-drive/2205fe4c-6617-4c50-bae6-124e1cb53766
  3. why cant sign into cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant sign into cortana: i just got myself a new windows 11 laptop but when i went to sign into cortana to sight in it wont let me even sign in im 26 years old so the age limit isnt the problem when i push sign in the screen doesnt even show up...
  4. why cant sign into cortana

why cant sign into cortana: i just got myself a new windows 11 laptop but when i went to sign into cortana to sight in it wont let me even sign in im 26 years old so the age limit isnt the problem when i push sign in the screen doesnt even show up...
  5. Why can't I sign in?

Why can't I sign in?: I'm currently on my admin account but it says this and when I press the sign in button it starts to go onto the sign in. The problem is it's just white and then after 5 seconds it closes. The same happens on the xbox app but no window pops up. This happened after I tried to...
  6. Why can't I sign in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I sign in?: I'm currently on my admin account but it says this and when I press the sign in button it starts to go onto the sign in. The problem is it's just white and then after 5 seconds it closes. The same happens on the xbox app but no window pops up. This happened after I tried to...
  7. Why can't I sign in?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. I can't sign in to Cortana again

I can't sign in to Cortana again: So have a look at this thread first because it is technically the same question by me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-in-to-cortana/eb1f6efe-9ab7-4dff-9222-3434aaa32deeI am 13 years old turning 14 later and I am NOT a minor. But Cortana...
  9. Why can't I turn off Cortana?

in Cortana
    Why can't I turn off Cortana?: I have no use case for Cortana. I have no interest in Cortana. Cortana is merely a drain on my battery. Cortana also isn't available in all locations. It literally makes no sense to me why you won't allow users to just remove it....
  10. Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?: OK! I'm using Win10 64Bit, with the latest ver. of Chrome 64Bit for Win 10. I've spent the last week letting Google's Product forum find an answer, and NO SUCCESS! Not even close. I've blown away the profile, and tried letting it create it's own. I also ran the Chrome S'ware...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant sign in to cortana