Windows 10: why i can't install any app from ms store?

Discus and support why i can't install any app from ms store? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; it says an error has occurred, the app which i tried to install (which is mail and calendar in that case, but i tried more apps and it didn't work)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ripvulgar, Jan 17, 2021.

1. why i can't install any app from ms store?

it says an error has occurred, the app which i tried to install (which is mail and calendar in that case, but i tried more apps and it didn't work) marked to me as owned app but i just can't install it, i'm on version 20h2 with all the latest updates, anyone had like this problem? i will appreciate the help!

submitted by /u/ripvulgar
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ripvulgar, Jan 17, 2021

2. Uninstalling MS Store apps?

I uninstalled them (Revo Uninstaller) but in MS Store all the apps are still on the list... with "Install" button next to them. I want to remove them from that list.

TomazDrnovsek, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Remove non-operable App downloaded from MS App Store, to remove Already Own

Remove App downloaded from Microsoft Store App Store because:

I mistakenly downloaded on PC (MS Surface). When I try to install the app on my phone, it says - already owned. But I cannot get access to, or install it, on the phone. I have tried all steps as suggested in link below.

Microsoft store says i already own the app

I can hide the app in my account library on the pc but to no affect on the phone.

The app does not appear on either the PC Application list (in Settings), nor in the phone list of Apps.

I want to install the app on my phone.

CSCSCSCS_001, Jan 17, 2021
  4. why i can't install any app from ms store?

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

why i can't install any app from ms store?

1. why i can't install any app from ms store? - Similar Threads - why can't install

2. Not able to install any apps from MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to install any apps from MS store: MS Store not letting me install apps. Also can't install other apps from internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-any-apps-from-ms-store/5aad77e4-cee6-432c-b219-93a650753015
  3. Not able to install any apps from MS store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to install any apps from MS store: MS Store not letting me install apps. Also can't install other apps from internet. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-install-any-apps-from-ms-store/5aad77e4-cee6-432c-b219-93a650753015
  4. I can't download any apps from the store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download any apps from the store.: Its been several months , i been trying to download apps from the store . After clicking install it just gets stuck there . Like i can click the button as much as i can but it wont to anything . Is there a solution to this or should i reset my PC . Pls help ....
  5. Why can't I download the Netflix App from the MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I download the Netflix App from the MS Store: Hey, I've been trying to download the Netflix app from the Microsoft store for a few hours now with no luck. I am able to download other apps such as Hulu and Games. I click get on Netflix and it doesn't do anything. I don't have it currently installed so I can't uninstall....
  6. Microsoft Store - I can't Install any apps!

Microsoft Store - I can't Install any apps!: Whenever I open the Microsoft store and go to my owned apps and games, then click on the Install button nothing happens sometimes it'll take me to the store page of the app. I'm not really sure what to do since I have tried other troubleshooting problems but nothing seems to...
  7. Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store, this is all I get. It says it can't detect hardware for Architecture or DirectX. I've tried troubleshooting and resetting the store, but nothing fixes it Edit: One thing I've found is I'm running...
  8. Can't install or update any app from the Microsoft Store.

Can't install or update any app from the Microsoft Store.: Every time I try to install or update an app, I get an error. I don't normally use this store, but there are several apps that I legitimately want to install, and can't install because of this issue. Every time I try, I get the same error code: 0x80070005 I've already...
  9. why i can't download any app from the store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i can't download any app from the store: i am trying to download one app from the store of the windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-download-any-app-from-the-store/81712601-c2a9-4101-9288-0563ff249f2e
  10. I can't buy any apps from the app store

I can't buy any apps from the app store: I'm trying to buy an app. Despite having two PayPal accounts and two credit cards associated with my Microsoft Account (and I have a subscription for Office 365 or whatever the latest version is called), I am being asked to set up a payment method within the app store. When...