Windows 10: Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

Discus and support Why I Cant Install programs/apps? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't uninstall the programs/apps. I Can't Install programs/apps.Run as administrator option not working or missing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryan mahusay, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

I can't uninstall the programs/apps. I Can't Install programs/apps.Run as administrator option not working or missing.

:)

Ryan mahusay, Sep 23, 2023

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 23, 2023
  3. rezpower Win User
    Uninstall or change a program (Some installed apps not listed) !

Hi guys and thanks for your replies.
    As you suggested Irene I have them listed in "All apps" but it's still not normal not having them listed in windows 10 uninstall app!
    And Roy Computer>C>Users>yourname>appdata>local has all the apps that are currently in " Uninstall or change a program" but
    the apps that are not there are not in this folder either!
    Anyway I find this to be a strange behavior on windows 10 (never had this with any other version). Is this a bug? anyone else have this problem?

rezpower, Sep 23, 2023
  4. Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Sep 23, 2023
Thema:

Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

1. Why I Cant Install programs/apps? - Similar Threads - Why Cant Install

2. why cant i install apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i install apps on my laptop?: It will not let me install the AUTOCAD app i need. I press install and then it loads onto this thing where it says 'Do you want to let this app make changes to your device?' but not let me change it. I have YouTube and googled it and nothing comes up for this problem i really...
  3. why cant i install apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i install apps on my laptop?: It will not let me install the AUTOCAD app i need. I press install and then it loads onto this thing where it says 'Do you want to let this app make changes to your device?' but not let me change it. I have YouTube and googled it and nothing comes up for this problem i really...
  4. why cant i install apps on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. why cant i install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i install apps: i have been trying to download apps for a while and all are saying error and when i went into the troubleshoot compatibility button after left clicking on the app installer and it sayes the troubleshoot wizard cant continue...
  6. why cant i install apps

why cant i install apps: i have been trying to download apps for a while and all are saying error and when i went into the troubleshoot compatibility button after left clicking on the app installer and it sayes the troubleshoot wizard cant continue...
  7. Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

Why I Cant Install programs/apps?: I can't uninstall the programs/apps. I Can't Install programs/apps.Run as administrator option not working or missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-programsapps/0460fe91-9635-4d25-a779-6249a0b8d410
  8. Why I Cant Install programs/apps?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why I Cant Install programs/apps?: I can't uninstall the programs/apps. I Can't Install programs/apps.Run as administrator option not working or missing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-install-programsapps/0460fe91-9635-4d25-a779-6249a0b8d410
  9. Why Cant I Join Insider Program?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why Cant I Join Insider Program?: Every Time I try to join the Insider program, I always get this error code 0x800BFA07. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-join-insider-program/c29ec8bd-9f31-49f1-a316-a5c86b6088ec
  10. cant install program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant install program: I get the "The system administrator has set policies to prevent this installation" message from windows installer first time trying to install . my new laptop is on windows 10 home in s mode. I have started the windows installer in services. what else can I do ?...