Windows 10: Why I can’t log in on my computer

Discus and support Why I can’t log in on my computer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Trouble logging on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-log-in-on-my-computer/194b57af-32ee-4406-bfa6-e5b4688bb644 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Tyise Shields, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Why I can’t log in on my computer

Trouble logging on my computer

:)

Tyise Shields, Jan 27, 2024
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Why I can’t log in on my computer :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 27, 2024
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 27, 2024
  4. zplugger Win User

Why I can’t log in on my computer

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 27, 2024
Thema:

Why I can’t log in on my computer

1. Why I can’t log in on my computer - Similar Threads - Why can’t log

2. Why I can’t log in on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I can’t log in on my computer: Trouble logging on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-log-in-on-my-computer/194b57af-32ee-4406-bfa6-e5b4688bb644
  3. Why I can’t log in on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can’t log in on my computer: Trouble logging on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-log-in-on-my-computer/194b57af-32ee-4406-bfa6-e5b4688bb644
  4. I can’t log on to my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t log on to my computer: I can’t open my laptop, when I enter my password it tells me it is incorrect. I have tried using the onscreen keyboard but still no luck. I have changed my Microsoft password but still no luck....
  5. I can’t log on to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log on to my computer: I can’t open my laptop, when I enter my password it tells me it is incorrect. I have tried using the onscreen keyboard but still no luck. I have changed my Microsoft password but still no luck....
  6. I can’t log on to my computer

7. I can’t log in to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t log in to my computer: I tried restarting my computer because it was running slow. When it turned back on the screen was black but the mouse was moving, so I turned it off and on again. Now I can’t use my pin to login and I don’t have a password or another way to access my computer. It’s showing...
  8. I can’t log in to my computer

I can’t log in to my computer: I tried restarting my computer because it was running slow. When it turned back on the screen was black but the mouse was moving, so I turned it off and on again. Now I can’t use my pin to login and I don’t have a password or another way to access my computer. It’s showing...
  9. Can’t log into my computer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t log into my computer?: I’m not any good at software stuff, but i’ve tried everything that i’ve been seeing online. After the most recent update my computer forced me into, i can only get to the password screen, type it in and then get stuck on the “welcome” loading screen forever. I’ve tried...
  10. Can’t log into my computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can’t log into my computer.: So I just reset my computer, I deleted all files except for the important ones because it gave me the options weather I wanted to use the computer again or recycle it. After the reset, I couldn’t log in with my account and am wondering what I could do to fix this or do I...