Windows 10: Why I can't not minimize or resize my laptop screen anymore? I'm have Windows 10 and Google...

Discus and support Why I can't not minimize or resize my laptop screen anymore? I'm have Windows 10 and Google... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Latelly I cannot resize, minimize or move any screen on my laptop, sometimes also I get a blank screen when opening a new tab, why is taht? Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cordovita22, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Why I can't not minimize or resize my laptop screen anymore? I'm have Windows 10 and Google...

Latelly I cannot resize, minimize or move any screen on my laptop, sometimes also I get a blank screen when opening a new tab, why is taht?
    Please help!
    thanks

:)

Cordovita22, Feb 19, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 19, 2019
  3. 2odd Win User
    How to minimize programs in Windows 10

Thanks flybynite! I didn't know about this, (waiting for the preview popup, then right clicking that), and it works for multiple browser windows. Unfortunately it does not work for games running in fullscreen borderless mode. =(

This doesn't work... it's just like show desktop, which minimizes everything, or entire groups of things, which I dont want.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still looking for a way to minimize games running in full screen borderless mode, if anyone knows how to.

Thx

4. Why I can't not minimize or resize my laptop screen anymore? I'm have Windows 10 and Google...

Laptop screen resize Windows 10

Every time I close the lid on my Dell E6440 the screen resolution sets itself back to 150% and resizes all my windows.

When I open the lid, it resets to 100% (which is what I've set it to) but the windows do not resize. This is a serious drag on productivity.

Is there a fix? What is the point of 150% screen resolution anyway and why is it a default?

Not been able to google a fix for it yet....

Thanks

Mike

mike.kay.mail, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Why I can't not minimize or resize my laptop screen anymore? I'm have Windows 10 and Google...

1. Why I can't not minimize or resize my laptop screen anymore? I'm have Windows 10 and Google... - Similar Threads - Why can't minimize

2. Can't horizontally resize programs anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't horizontally resize programs anymore: On a Lenovo Windows 10, with the most recent updates, connected to an external monitor, a DELL2001FP resolution 1600 x 1200:When a program like File Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Teams, etc. is in restored down mode not maximized or minimized, sort of floating on screen,...
  3. Can't horizontally resize programs anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't horizontally resize programs anymore: On a Lenovo Windows 10, with the most recent updates, connected to an external monitor, a DELL2001FP resolution 1600 x 1200:When a program like File Explorer, Google Chrome, Microsoft Teams, etc. is in restored down mode not maximized or minimized, sort of floating on screen,...
  4. Can't horizontally resize programs anymore

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't get Google on my computer anymore.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't get Google on my computer anymore.: The message says something about the command-line sxstracel. The side by side configuration has failed. I have Libro Office on my computer. Google use to work but now it has suddenly stopped. What should I do?...
  6. Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize windows!

Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize windows!: Hi, I have problem with my windows explorer, I can't minimize or resize windows. It's always full size and only what I can do about it is closeing it. Aside with these two problems the third one is about slow loading windows, other programs works normal. So far I tried...
  7. Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize widnows!

Windows 10 - Can't resize or minimize widnows!: Hi, I have problem with my windows explorer, I can't minimize or resize windows. It's always full size and only what I can do about it is closeing it. Aside with these two problems the third one is about slow loading windows, other programs works normal. So far I tried...
  8. Applications screen is minimized and cannot be resized.

Applications screen is minimized and cannot be resized.: Hello. Lately I have problem with using some applications/software/games. I uploaded 2 screenshots to show what exactly I mean. One of it is a game and the other is a software. I can hear the game's music on the background but I cant resize it or make it full screen. I...
  9. Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ?

Why are the (minimize, resize , and close) buttons suddenly blue in my laptop ?: They sometimes go back to white and this does not happen to all the tabs that i open. Windows 10 64 bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/why-are-the-minimize-resize-and-close-buttons/c162a9c7-ecd9-4a69-a052-c1d5b8731adf
  10. Can't resize apps except to minimize or maximize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't resize apps except to minimize or maximize: A few days ago, the windows for my apps stopped allowing me to resize them. I can minimize or maximize the windows, but nothing in between. 21014

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot minimize screen

2. Not able to minimize my screen

3. why cant i minimize screen

4. why cant minimize screen,
  5. Why cant I minimize my screen,
  6. how to fix minimized screen,
  7. i cant minimize my window,
  8. why cant i minimise screens,
  9. not able to minimize screen on windows 10,
  10. my screen will not resize,
  11. my computer is not allowing me to minimize a window windows 10,
  12. why cant i minimize windows,
  13. why cant i minimize browser screen xps 13,
  14. why cant i minimize my screen into a smaller screen,
  15. how do i minimize the screen on my pavilion laptop?