Windows 10: why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it

Discus and support why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MhellV, Oct 8, 2020.

1. MhellV Win User

why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it

:)

MhellV, Oct 8, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

How can I fix my Xbox Live privacy settings so I can broadcast, broadcasting is on for me what’s happening?

Thank you for the reply. For us to make sure that you successfully allowed your account to broadcast games, we suggest that you check your privacy and online safety settings online through Xbox.com by performing the following steps:

• Sign in to your Xbox account through this link.
    • Go to Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety tab.
    • Look at Broadcast gameplay if it was successfully set to
      Allow

why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it 4bfae494-441f-46ba-926f-4a2028a06085?upload=true.png

If your Xbox account is successfully set to allow for broadcasting, I suggest that you remove your profile on the console, restart, and then download the account again to refresh the changes made in your account.

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    windows broadcasting

Hi ToddBrooks,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• How are you broadcasting?
    • Are you receiving any error code along with the error message?
    • Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type: winver in start menu and hit enter.)

You can check if the Broadcast option is enabled under Settings. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Click on the Settings icon from the start menu.
    2. Click on Gaming > Click on
      Game bar.
    3. In the right pane, turn on the slider under “Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar”.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article on ‘Why
    can't I broadcast my game?
    andplease provide a screenshot of the window, so that we can have a better understanding on this issue. Follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshot.

If you need further assistance, please respond to the above questions, so that we can narrow down the issue.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Oct 8, 2020
  4. why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it

Broadcast DVR server and no XBOX

Hi Alicja,

We would like to know more about the issue you are experiencing. Please provided us the following information:

• Can you confirm the make and model of your device?
    • What is the current CPU usage on your device when Broadcast DVR is running in the background?
    • How did you manage to uninstall Xbox app on your Windows 10 device?

Regards.

Jezhel Uga, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

1. why i cant see broadcast on my xbox one and i cant enable it - Similar Threads - why cant broadcast

2. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?: I have tried everything but it seems that is not working for me , i tried upgrading the windows and i tried removing xbox game bar using this command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay Remove-AppxPackage and still nothing worked , and what is worse now is that i cant...
  3. why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    why I cant see xbox game bar in microsoft store ?: I have tried everything but it seems that is not working for me , i tried upgrading the windows and i tried removing xbox game bar using this command Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay Remove-AppxPackage and still nothing worked , and what is worse now is that i cant...
  4. I cant rename my Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant rename my Xbox one controller: Hello team, I cant rename my Xbox one controller. OS: W10 22H2 OS Build 19045.3636Scenario:Type in Control Panel on the Cortana Search field.Click on Hardware & Sound.Select Devices & Printers.On the new window, right-click on the paired device and select Properties.Click on...
  5. I cant rename my Xbox one controller

I cant rename my Xbox one controller: Hello team, I cant rename my Xbox one controller. OS: W10 22H2 OS Build 19045.3636Scenario:Type in Control Panel on the Cortana Search field.Click on Hardware & Sound.Select Devices & Printers.On the new window, right-click on the paired device and select Properties.Click on...
  6. I cant rename my Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Why Cant I see my F drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Cant I see my F drive?: I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-f-drive/90e4fd5d-a4ab-41e6-82f3-304d1bfb91ff
  8. Why Cant I see my F drive?

Why Cant I see my F drive?: I think i used to have a F drive but im not sure, and i cant view it.They are all the drives i can see in my diskmgmt.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-f-drive/90e4fd5d-a4ab-41e6-82f3-304d1bfb91ff
  9. Why Cant I see my F drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Why cant I see 240hz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why cant I see 240hz: I have a alienware 2518hf monitor set to 240hz on my NVIDIA control panel and in windows settings, but I cannot tell the difference between 240hz and 60hz in all the games I have tested it on (csgo, borderlands 2, minecraft) . I have a 1050 ti graphics card submitted by...