Windows 10: Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub?

Discus and support Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was following the instructions here to see the list of feedback I had already sent, but I can't see them:I would appreciate it if you could help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Foad Farimani, May 20, 2022.

1. Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub?

I was following the instructions here to see the list of feedback I had already sent, but I can't see them:I would appreciate it if you could help me know what is the problem and how I can resolve it.

:)

Foad Farimani, May 20, 2022
  2. Nick Dich Win User

insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, May 20, 2022
  3. Feedback Hub

Terminate / Reset / Uninstall Feedback Hub

Windows Key+i > Apps > Click Feedback Hub > Advanced options

Terminate and now check whether Feedback Hub is working or not

If not, Reset and now check whether Feedback Hub is working or not

If not, Uninstall and reinstall from Microsoft Store again

Get back to me if above doesn't work. I will provide further troubleshooting steps.

Vijay_Verma, May 20, 2022
  4. Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub?

Feedback hub slow to open

Hi,

App loading issues are usually caused by slight conflicts within the system. We suggest that you reset the Feedback Hub app and check if it helps:

• Click on Start, and then Settings.
    • Go to Apps.
    • In Apps & features, look for Feedback Hub.
    • Click on Feedback Hub, and then click on
      Advanced
      options.
    • Click on Reset.

Let us know how it turns out.

Patricia Yu, May 20, 2022
Thema:

Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub?

1. Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub? - Similar Threads - Why can't own

2. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  3. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  4. Feedback hub feedback is missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback hub feedback is missing: The picture says it all. The app says i provided feedback 3 times, and yet i can not see any of it in the list, or find them through a search. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub-feedback-is-missing/45a62d75-ad88-406b-93db-a9a222d68647
  5. Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub?

Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub?: I was following the instructions here to see the list of feedback I had already sent, but I can't see them:I would appreciate it if you could help me know what is the problem and how I can resolve it....
  6. Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why I can't see my own feedbacks on Feedback Hub?: I was following the instructions here to see the list of feedback I had already sent, but I can't see them:I would appreciate it if you could help me know what is the problem and how I can resolve it....
  7. Why can't others see my postings to Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't others see my postings to Feedback Hub?: I posted to Feedback Hub about Office over-riding user choice for "Accent colour" - Word title bar always blue, Excel title bar always green, etc, taking away a visual cue as to which program has the focus.I used the share icon in Feedback Hub to get a URL to my complaint -...
  8. Why can't others see my postings to Feedback Hub?

Why can't others see my postings to Feedback Hub?: I posted to Feedback Hub about Office over-riding user choice for "Accent colour" - Word title bar always blue, Excel title bar always green, etc, taking away a visual cue as to which program has the focus.I used the share icon in Feedback Hub to get a URL to my complaint -...
  9. Why can't others see my postings to Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...