Windows 10: Why I can't see PIN in sign-in options

Discus and support Why I can't see PIN in sign-in options in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Previously I had PIN option and I've set a PIN also, but I can't see the PIN option here. How can I get it back? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SachiniFernando, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Why I can't see PIN in sign-in options

Previously I had PIN option and I've set a PIN also, but I can't see the PIN option here. How can I get it back?

Why I can't see PIN in sign-in options 65ac2080-da5d-48ed-9915-51d545e93ff8?upload=true.png

:)

SachiniFernando, Mar 18, 2020

2. Remove sign in pin

Hi Joel,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the sign in pin/password options.

• In the search box type sign-in-option.
    • Click on the sign-in-option.
    • Then you can find password/pin/picture password.
    • There you can remove the option and check.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Hweiro Win User
    Missing Pin Option in Sign-In Options Menu

The 'I forgot my PIN' option allows me to change my PIN, but the PIN change option is still missing in my Sign-In options. Trying the steps in the link provided doesn't cause this option to appear. Is it a bug in my OS?

Hweiro, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Why I can't see PIN in sign-in options

Since recent update KB3200970 I cannot use nor setup a PIN to sign in and MS Office2016 disappeared

Thank you for the update. We suggest for you to reset the login PIN. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start Menu and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Click on I Forget the PIN and follow the on screen instructions.

Update us with the result.

PreciousLeb, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Why I can't see PIN in sign-in options

1. Why I can't see PIN in sign-in options - Similar Threads - Why can't PIN

2. ACEMAGIC AX15 - Why it has no option for PIN? Can't sign in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACEMAGIC AX15 - Why it has no option for PIN? Can't sign in!: hi, I am having hard time and stuck with the no sign in options on a newly bought Acemagic AX15. I did some research and follow the workaround suggestion but nothing work in my end. even SHIFT+FN=F10 is not working. so I am not sure if I did the right thing after window...
  3. ACEMAGIC AX15 - Why it has no option for PIN? Can't sign in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACEMAGIC AX15 - Why it has no option for PIN? Can't sign in!: hi, I am having hard time and stuck with the no sign in options on a newly bought Acemagic AX15. I did some research and follow the workaround suggestion but nothing work in my end. even SHIFT+FN=F10 is not working. so I am not sure if I did the right thing after window...
  4. I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS: I just format my laptop and i want to set a pin to my pc. I am using my microsoft account after logging out formatting the laptop and clear the past user account. Now i cant set up a pin to lock my pc....
  5. I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I TRY TO SETUP PIN TO SIGN IN TO MY PC AND I CAN'T SET THE PIN FOR SIGN-IN OPTIONS: I just format my laptop and i want to set a pin to my pc. I am using my microsoft account after logging out formatting the laptop and clear the past user account. Now i cant set up a pin to lock my pc....
  6. Why can't I see Windows Hello settings in my Sign-in options?

Why can't I see Windows Hello settings in my Sign-in options?: Right now I have Windows 11 Home version 22H2, OS build 22621.1413. I'm trying to setup an outlook email in the Mail app, and trying to sign-in some other stuff too, but it shows a prompt saying "Use Windows Hello with your account", then I continue and it shows an error that...
  7. Why can't I see Windows Hello settings in my Sign-in options?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see Windows Hello settings in my Sign-in options?: Right now I have Windows 11 Home version 22H2, OS build 22621.1413. I'm trying to setup an outlook email in the Mail app, and trying to sign-in some other stuff too, but it shows a prompt saying "Use Windows Hello with your account", then I continue and it shows an error that...
  8. Why can't I see the wifi option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see the wifi option?: I recently bought a Gateway Laptop for a Christmas present, but recently there has been some problems with the Network Connection. Each time I turn the computer off the wifi option just completely disappears. The options would only show Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  9. Why can't I see the wifi option?

Why can't I see the wifi option?: I recently bought a Gateway Laptop for a Christmas present, but recently there has been some problems with the Network Connection. Each time I turn the computer off the wifi option just completely disappears. The options would only show Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, Battery...
  10. pin sign-in option missing--can't log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pin sign-in option missing--can't log in: Hi there, We have an HP tablet and have only ever signed in with a pin--don't even think a password was set, if that's possible. The other day, the pin option to sign in was not there, only sign in options available were password and smart card. Because we have no passwords...