Windows 10: Why I can't seem to activate the windows?

Discus and support Why I can't seem to activate the windows? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Context: Using the windows 7 Key from old laptop, the laptop has died for more than 6 years. The product key doesn't seem to work on the windows 10 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LuqmanRaza, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Why I can't seem to activate the windows?

Context: Using the windows 7 Key from old laptop, the laptop has died for more than 6 years. The product key doesn't seem to work on the windows 10 and the error i get is (0xc004f050)

:)

LuqmanRaza, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 28, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Why I can't seem to activate the windows?

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Why I can't seem to activate the windows?

1. Why I can't seem to activate the windows? - Similar Threads - Why can't seem

2. Why can't I activate it?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why can't I activate it?: I pressed the key but still said it failed, please correct it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-it/e4732450-f366-47dd-8be6-c223f38229f8
  3. Why can't I activate it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I activate it?: I pressed the key but still said it failed, please correct it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-activate-it/e4732450-f366-47dd-8be6-c223f38229f8
  4. Why can't I activate it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why can't I activate windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  6. Why can't I activate windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I activate windows?: I have a windows 10 activation key and got upgraded for free to windows eleven I haven't activated windows because whenever I try to I get the error code: 0x803fa067 I don't know what to do and I am struggling?...
  7. Why can't I activate windows?

8. Why can't I active Windows?

Why can't I active Windows?: I can't active and upgrade windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-active-windows/3134131e-44d0-40ec-a78f-08ae5b7a483c
  9. I can't seem to activate my Win 10.

I can't seem to activate my Win 10.: I upgraded from 7 and my windows was activated and now it's not. I'm not really sure how to fix this as the only product key I actually have is for my copy of windows 7 and I know that doesn't work on win 10....
  10. I can't seem to activate windows

I can't seem to activate windows: I recently upgraded my PC from a 7600k based system to 3700x. Due to this I had to change motherboard, Ram and PSU as well (my old PSU did not provide enough Power). Now I can't activate Windows. I had Norwegian Windows 10 home. I chose to install it in English this time...