Windows 10: Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV

Discus and support Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good evening, In the last 2 days when I'd like to play with GTA IV on Steam, I cannot login to Games for Windows, because I getveindoe with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PatrikZagyi, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV

Good evening,

In the last 2 days when I'd like to play with GTA IV on Steam, I cannot login to Games for Windows, because I getveindoe with this message: This profile could not be signed in to LIVE. there may be abnetwork problem or the Windows Live ID service may not be available.

How can I solve this porblem?

Regards,

Patrick

:)

PatrikZagyi, Apr 14, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 14, 2019
  3. AndyMize Win User
    GTA 4 WINDOWS PC PROBLEM

Alright, I just bought GTA 4 from Steam for my PC. The first time I tried to launch it, it wouldn't do anything, so I uninstalled Games For Windows Live and installed it back from Microsoft.com. So now finally GTA 4 launches and it wants me to create an
    account, and so I did. Then, I restart my laptop, and launch GTA 4. It tells me to sign in to my Windows Live Account For Games or whatever it's called, so I signed in and it worked. Then it said it was downloading my profile. It took a couple seconds but
    it did it. Then GTA 4 says I need to sign in so i can save achievements, game progress, etc.... So I tried to sign in on my profile, but it said that my profile did not completely download all the way. ****......... I just paid $20 for a game and it doesn't
    work.......Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV :( So if ANYBODY has ANY information or help with this problem, please give suggestions, they would be greatly appreciatedWhy I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV :)

-Andy

AndyMize, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV

pc gaming HELLO

Hi Robert,

To help you with your concern, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

• Sign out your account from the game.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps by clicking this
      link
    • Sign in your account and check it.

If the steps above do not work, we recommend getting in touch with the game developer to get the missing item you’ve purchased. Click this
    link to contact the game developer.

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV

1. Why I can't sign in to Games for Windows in PC in GTA IV - Similar Threads - Why can't sign

2. Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why can't I sign in to my microsoft account?: I keep having trouble signing in to my microsoft account. I keep getting a note that there is a problem with my microsoft account and to fix it I need to sign in, I get past the first hurdle, then when I am told I need to use my email address to sign in and when I type in my...
  3. Can't sign into my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into my PC: I can't get into my PC. After a sudden power cut, my PC restarted and i landed on the login page[IMG] I kept getting incorrect password message and i reset it[IMG]Two times actually, but still i cant get into my computer. It still shows incorrect password and i don't know...
  4. Why can't I download this game from the windows store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I download this game from the windows store?: I've tried downloading The Long Dark at least 5 times now after trying wsreset, running the troubleshooter, restarting my PC, deleting the app and trying a reinstall, and more, but nothing seems to work. It downloads past the actual size of the game, but there is no movement...
  5. Can't sign into PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign into PC: I need help with my PC. I reset everything and now i cant sign into Guest or Administrator if i click sign in it states "The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted." Also when i try using command prompt it states "You need to sign in as an...
  6. GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GTA IV NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS 10: HI i have orignal disk of gta 4 and it is working on my old hp laptop which having windows 7 now i have buy acer predator i5 8thgen and my gta 4 is not working so i reduse my display size from gta 4 properties so now it gets run but i cant use the game on high graphics...
  7. Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install wllogin_64.msi so I can't play GTA IV: Whenever I try to install wllogin_64.msi a window pops up and it says "gathering required information" and then just closes so I wasn't sure if it had installed and so I right clicked the msi and pressed uninstall and then it said "This action is only valid for products that...
  8. Can't sign into Games for Windows Life

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign into Games for Windows Life: I had to reset my Microsoft Password so I could get into Onedrive but then that same password wouldn't work for Games for Windows Live. I can't use the password I used for GFWL previously or the new one. To make certain I was using the correct password I used it to sign into...
  9. Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why GTA V can't run on Windows 10?: when i run the gta5 setup in windows 10 64bit then setup take 9 hours and then it stop at 25.5% gta 5 is not supporting win 10 my specs is:- win 10 64bit geforce nvidia 960mx 2gb intel i5 7200u 7th gen...
  10. Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    Why Can't I Sign Into Chrome?: OK! I'm using Win10 64Bit, with the latest ver. of Chrome 64Bit for Win 10. I've spent the last week letting Google's Product forum find an answer, and NO SUCCESS! Not even close. I've blown away the profile, and tried letting it create it's own. I also ran the Chrome S'ware...