Windows 10: Why I can’t start windows 11?

Discus and support Why I can’t start windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to start my laptop and I couldn’t. The message displays: stop code: unmountable boot volume. I have no clue what happened. The laptop was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RIDAOG, Jan 2, 2023.

1. RIDAOG Win User

Why I can’t start windows 11?

I tried to start my laptop and I couldn’t. The message displays: stop code: unmountable boot volume. I have no clue what happened. The laptop was turned off for the last 3 days. Help please. Thanks

:)

RIDAOG, Jan 2, 2023

2. i dont want upgrade to windows 11

Hi Samiee,

How to Stop or Block Windows 11 update - Your Windows Guide

To Block Windows 11 update, see the steps below, which is explained later on step by step. This would also work even if you have clicked Download and install.

• Right-click Start and select Windows Powershell(admin).
    • Press Yes when Prompted.
    • Type cmd.exe to open Command Prompt inside Powershell.
    Paste the following command to enable Targeted Updates to a specific release:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversion /t REG_DWORD /d 1
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H2, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H2
    If you are on Windows 10 version 21H1, use the command below:

• reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\WindowsUpdate /v TargetReleaseversionInfo /t REG_SZ /d 21H1
    You should see the “The command completed successfully” message when you enter the commands.

Sumit (Volunteer Moderator), Jan 3, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 3, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 3, 2023
Thema:

1. Why I can’t start windows 11? - Similar Threads - Why can’t start

2. Why can’t I access comments in Start news?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I access comments in Start news?: I suddenly am unable to see or comment on the Start newsfeed while signed into my account. When NOT signed in I see others comments and there’s a bubble stating “sign in to share your thoughts” but when I sign in, comments are gone completely. I am unaware of any violations...
  3. Why can’t I access comments in Start news?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t I access comments in Start news?: I suddenly am unable to see or comment on the Start newsfeed while signed into my account. When NOT signed in I see others comments and there’s a bubble stating “sign in to share your thoughts” but when I sign in, comments are gone completely. I am unaware of any violations...
  4. Why I can’t start windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can’t start windows 11?: I tried to start my laptop and I couldn’t. The message displays: stop code: unmountable boot volume. I have no clue what happened. The laptop was turned off for the last 3 days. Help please. Thanks...
  5. Why can’t I sign into windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can’t I sign into windows: I did a factory reset on my computer, and when I went to sign in to my windows it said “The user profile Service service failed the sign in”. I’ve tried entering safe mode and logging in again, but it still shows the same error. If anybody could help me, it would mean a lot....
  6. Why can’t I sign into windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can’t I sign into windows: I did a factory reset on my computer, and when I went to sign in to my windows it said “The user profile Service service failed the sign in”. I’ve tried entering safe mode and logging in again, but it still shows the same error. If anybody could help me, it would mean a lot....
  7. Why can’t I sign into windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Windows can’t start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows can’t start: My laptop saysMy PC can’t start properly Error code 0xc00001 when start my computer HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-start/c7521f5a-9bea-4c25-b190-582bebf01463
  9. Windows can’t start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows can’t start: My laptop saysMy PC can’t start properly Error code 0xc00001 when start my computer HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cant-start/c7521f5a-9bea-4c25-b190-582bebf01463
  10. Why can’t I install Windows?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can’t I install Windows?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InterestingError0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1oovm/why_cant_i_install_windows/