Windows 10: Why i cant turn on this option ?

Discus and support Why i cant turn on this option ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; please see the screenshot and tell me why I can't turn it on.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abid AhmedZidan, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Why i cant turn on this option ?

please see the screenshot and tell me why I can't turn it on. Why i cant turn on this option ? 8422cd0a-7cda-433e-964f-3516ba2bf179?upload=true.png

:)

Abid AhmedZidan, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Radeon Overlay not displaying all options

Ok, I got a question. The options to hide the overlay are confusing. What are the steps to turn on the overlay in-game? Not interested in logging much at the moment. Is Alt-R part of turning it on/off?

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Re: All boot options are tried...

Hi Elda,

If the boot sequence didn't work, then we suggest try running the laptop in safe mode. To do this, here's a few steps to follow:

• Power down your laptop.
    • Turn it back on again.
    • When you turn it back on, press F8 repeatedly until the power on option appeared.
    • If you see the boot option "Safe Mode with Networking", choose that option.
    • See if you can boot up in Safe mode.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Oct 18, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Why i cant turn on this option ?

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Why i cant turn on this option ?

1. Why i cant turn on this option ? - Similar Threads - Why cant turn

2. I cant see the 5Ghz option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant see the 5Ghz option: Hello, I watched tons of videos on how to get 5Ghz Internet from your router on Win 10! They say I need to do following steps: Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network and Sharing Center -> Change Adapter Settings -> Network Connections -> Then I right click on my...
  3. Why I can't turn on these two options?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why I can't turn on these two options?: I can't open these two options on windows security.see the screenshot. Please help...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-i-cant-turn-on-these-two-options/a4dcf67f-7bf4-4224-90bc-315525d4a128
  4. i cant turn my pc on???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant turn my pc on???: so earlier today i was TRYING to install something. i didnt expect anything of it since the website i was led to was by a youtuber nd all the comments on his video said "oh wow thanks! didnt know it could be this easy" i started installing it and accidentally installed a pup...
  5. why i cant activate windows?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why i cant activate windows?: Error code: 0xC004F074. please help me sos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-activate-windows/f918c5c1-ae90-4d6d-bbbe-8fcea8f91f5f
  6. Why cant I turn on xmp its only disable no enable option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why cant I turn on xmp its only disable no enable option: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ihavzdaloopsbrother [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsfwfe/why_cant_i_turn_on_xmp_its_only_disable_no_enable/
  7. why cANT I DOWNLOAD APPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cANT I DOWNLOAD APPS: PLEAS HELP CANT DOWNLOAD APPS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-download-apps/5537cbf1-0228-465a-a801-ff576ac34e6c
  8. Why cant i chat in realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i chat in realms: Nobody can see my messages except for me and i cant see anybody elses messages Also why do i need a parent email to access my privacy to see if thats the problem I made the account without a parent i should be allowed to access my own privacy info...
  9. why cant i turn off airplane mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    why cant i turn off airplane mode: why cant i turn off airplane mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-turn-off-airplane-mode/b617432a-1cde-494c-b6ab-03bc7fbcd812
  10. Internet banking - Why cant I ...............

in Browsers and Email
    Internet banking - Why cant I ...............: I use my banks internet facilities. Until approx 6 months ago I successfully used my google chrome browser to get me to the bank home page. Having entered the required information, it often tells me that connection has failed or site unavailable, which is a pain. This happens...