Windows 10: why I couldn't able to record my screen with windows+alt+R ?

Discus and support why I couldn't able to record my screen with windows+alt+R ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; It was working fine till yesterday.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sudheer Raju, Jan 25, 2023.

1. why I couldn't able to record my screen with windows+alt+R ?

It was working fine till yesterday.

:)

Sudheer Raju, Jan 25, 2023

2. I've enabled XBox Game Bar and pressing Windows Key + alt + r but it not recording my computer screen

I'm using Windows 10 latest version and I've enabled XBox Game Bar. Then I pressed Windows key + alt + R, it should have recorded my computer screen but it didn't recorded.

Flash-Byte, Jan 25, 2023
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    CTRL ALT DEL Black Screen

Hi Dan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending updates?
    • Are you able to log into Desktop?
    • Is the issue specific to Ctrl + Alt + Del screen?

Black screen error can occur if the computer is not up to date with all Drivers and Windows updates. Install all pending updates and check if that helps.

Refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested and check if that helps

Troubleshoot black screen problems.

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors - Microsoft Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pavan_N, Jan 25, 2023
  4. why I couldn't able to record my screen with windows+alt+R ?

screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

why I couldn't able to record my screen with windows+alt+R ?

1. why I couldn't able to record my screen with windows+alt+R ? - Similar Threads - why couldn't able

2. If I Press Window, Alt + R then see Error 0xC00D36B4 Recording isn't working. Pls Someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I Press Window, Alt + R then see Error 0xC00D36B4 Recording isn't working. Pls Someone...: If I Press Window, Alt + R then see Error 0xC00D36B4 Recording isn't working. Pls Someone help me to get to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-press-window-alt-r-then-see-error-0xc00d36b4/13fe43b1-a917-46fb-b8d0-2b6093c05051
  3. If I Press Window, Alt + R then see Error 0xC00D36B4 Recording isn't working. Pls Someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I Press Window, Alt + R then see Error 0xC00D36B4 Recording isn't working. Pls Someone...: If I Press Window, Alt + R then see Error 0xC00D36B4 Recording isn't working. Pls Someone help me to get to know what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-press-window-alt-r-then-see-error-0xc00d36b4/13fe43b1-a917-46fb-b8d0-2b6093c05051
  4. Windows video capture windows key+Alt+R no longer works to record samples of my work in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows video capture windows key+Alt+R no longer works to record samples of my work in...: I need to screen record to show where there are faults in our game design, but I woke up today to find that I can no longer record anything but the web browser. Did Microsoft gut a feature. Why? What 3rd party screen recorder do you recommend?...
  5. Windows video capture windows key+Alt+R no longer works to record samples of my work in...

Windows video capture windows key+Alt+R no longer works to record samples of my work in...: I need to screen record to show where there are faults in our game design, but I woke up today to find that I can no longer record anything but the web browser. Did Microsoft gut a feature. Why? What 3rd party screen recorder do you recommend?...
  6. why I couldn't able to record my screen with windows+alt+R ?

why I couldn't able to record my screen with windows+alt+R ?: It was working fine till yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-couldnt-able-to-record-my-screen-with/689fa9dc-1280-43b4-bf1d-19c1c2569ce7
  7. I've enabled XBox Game Bar and pressing Windows Key + alt + r but it not recording my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've enabled XBox Game Bar and pressing Windows Key + alt + r but it not recording my...: I'm using Windows 10 latest version and I've enabled XBox Game Bar. Then I pressed Windows key + alt + R, it should have recorded my computer screen but it didn't recorded....
  8. I've enabled XBox Game Bar and pressing Windows Key + alt + r but it not recording my...

I've enabled XBox Game Bar and pressing Windows Key + alt + r but it not recording my...: I'm using Windows 10 latest version and I've enabled XBox Game Bar. Then I pressed Windows key + alt + R, it should have recorded my computer screen but it didn't recorded....
  9. Why doesn't screen recording record the selected window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't screen recording record the selected window?: When I press Windows + Alt + R, what window does it record? I thought I was recording 14 minutes of a game, but it was just recording the settings window that I had open, even though that wasn't the window I selected. I started recording long after I selected my game's...
  10. [HELP] Not able to record screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Not able to record screen: I was trying to record video lectures provided by our school using windows game bar but all I am getting is black screen with audio in the recorded file. Lectures are being played on some kind of extract media player which was also provided by school. Intent of recording is...