Windows 10: why i don't get update

Discus and support why i don't get update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have friend who use the version of 18932,1000 but I am use 1903 why?please tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by svnshovon, Sep 14, 2019.

1. svnshovon Win User

why i don't get update

I have friend who use the version of 18932,1000

but I am use 1903

why?please tell me

:)

svnshovon, Sep 14, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 25, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 25, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

why i don't get update

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

why i don't get update

1. why i don't get update - Similar Threads - why don't update

2. why I don't receive windows 11 update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why I don't receive windows 11 update?: My windows version isn't cracked. But however I didn't receive windows 11 update. I'm sure my pc has the minimum system to run windows 11 64 bit. I updated the windows my pc windows is 10 and I'm sure my pc windows version is the last one. What I need to do ?...
  3. Why I don't get the trouble shooting option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I don't get the trouble shooting option?: Steps:move the mouse cursor on the power iconpush down the Shift keyright click on the power icon a menu will pop upselect the restartOn the restart screen, I only have the "turn off your computer" option, but nothing else. What I need is the "trouble shooting" option and I...
  4. Why I don't get the trouble shooting option?

Why I don't get the trouble shooting option?: Steps:move the mouse cursor on the power iconpush down the Shift keyright click on the power icon a menu will pop upselect the restartOn the restart screen, I only have the "turn off your computer" option, but nothing else. What I need is the "trouble shooting" option and I...
  5. Why I don't get the trouble shooting option?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Why I still don't get the update for win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I still don't get the update for win11: I have a question, after I check for ability to update win11, I can update win11 on my laptop, why I still don't get the win11 now? I cannot wait to update now....
  7. Why I still don't get the update for win11

Why I still don't get the update for win11: I have a question, after I check for ability to update win11, I can update win11 on my laptop, why I still don't get the win11 now? I cannot wait to update now....
  8. Why I still don't get the update for win11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Don't know why I get BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Don't know why I get BSOD: Hi Lately my pc's been crashing, I have already cleaned it and fully reset it but it still happens. Here's my Minidump file Sign in to your account. (I use windows build 19042.630) Can someone help me find the problem. Thx 169013
  10. I don't always get updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't always get updates.: Hello I am a person who uses a Windows 10 PC. I like Windows updates. But I don't always get them. I go to settings and click check for updates when I know that there is an update that isn't still installed on my PC. I tried Windows Update Assistant app and it also doesn't...