Windows 10: Why I don't have the choice "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" when I right click the items in...

Discus and support Why I don't have the choice "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" when I right click the items in... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, When I right click the items in Library in Navigation Pane. [ATTACH] It doesn't show the choice Don’t Show In Navigation Pane as the website... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ZHENYUZENGGTV, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Why I don't have the choice "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" when I right click the items in...

Hello,

When I right click the items in Library in Navigation Pane. Why I don't have the choice "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" when I right click the items in... 3bfa5710-cff5-40b5-a499-edea51341282?upload=true.png

It doesn't show the choice Don’t Show In Navigation Pane as the website says. How can I solve this problem?

These is information about my system version: Why I don't have the choice "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" when I right click the items in... cf069b2b-5df0-4ae6-8d0f-c1d154b47edc?upload=true.png

:)

ZHENYUZENGGTV, Apr 15, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 15, 2021
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Valeriu Win User

Why I don't have the choice "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" when I right click the items in...

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Why I don't have the choice "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" when I right click the items in... [​IMG]

Valeriu, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Why I don't have the choice "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" when I right click the items in...

1. Why I don't have the choice "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" when I right click the items in... - Similar Threads - Why don't choice

2. File Explorer crashing whenever Quick Access items in Navigation Pane are right-clicked or...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer crashing whenever Quick Access items in Navigation Pane are right-clicked or...: Title says it all. Right click other items in the Navigation Pane doesn't crash File Explorer. I can open my drives and other directories in new windows without crashing. But the moment I right click the items pinned in Quick Access, File Explorer immediately crashes....
  3. File Explorer crashing whenever Quick Access items in Navigation Pane are right-clicked or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer crashing whenever Quick Access items in Navigation Pane are right-clicked or...: Title says it all. Right click other items in the Navigation Pane doesn't crash File Explorer. I can open my drives and other directories in new windows without crashing. But the moment I right click the items pinned in Quick Access, File Explorer immediately crashes....
  4. File Explorer crashing whenever Quick Access items in Navigation Pane are right-clicked or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Don’t Show In Navigation Pane not working, win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don’t Show In Navigation Pane not working, win 11: Hi, I'm using Libraries to organize my projects, I would like to hide some of them from navigation pane. I think that there is option for that called "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" unfortunately it does not work. Nothing changes after clicking that, the libraries are still...
  6. Don’t Show In Navigation Pane not working, win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don’t Show In Navigation Pane not working, win 11: Hi, I'm using Libraries to organize my projects, I would like to hide some of them from navigation pane. I think that there is option for that called "Don’t Show In Navigation Pane" unfortunately it does not work. Nothing changes after clicking that, the libraries are still...
  7. Some navigation pane items not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some navigation pane items not showing: Hi! I wanted to get rid of the quick access icon and have all my icons laying under the desktop icon instead. I tried using winaero tweaker to pin all the shell location I needed there. Thing is, every folder I pinned got duplicated for some reason.How can I get those folders...
  8. Windows 10 File Explorer keeps crashing when i right click on Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer keeps crashing when i right click on Navigation Pane: I've been having this problem for months, simply whenever I right click on the Navigation Pane, File Explorer freezes for 2 seconds then shuts down. More specifically whenever I right click on the Navigation Pane, after the right click menu whether i click anything or close...
  9. When I right click on navigation/left pane in "This PC" OR Copy/Paste something, suddenly...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I right click on navigation/left pane in "This PC" OR Copy/Paste something, suddenly...: Hello friends! Recently, I got a problem with Windows 10 that I found the solution after searching and testing everything. I will put the solution here to help solve the same problem for others. :D These were my problems: 1 - When I right click on navigation/left pane in...
  10. Explorer crashing when right clicking folders on Navigation Pane

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer crashing when right clicking folders on Navigation Pane: Hi there Recently I've been experiencing a weird problem with Windows 10. Right clicking any folders on the pane on the left - the one with folders, libraries etc. causes explorer to freeze and then crash. I can right click on files and folders in the main explorer...