Windows 10: Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?

Discus and support Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i am trying to open a app which is supported only win 10 and later versions, and i have windows 10 22h2 version all my drivers are updated all local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alper Tunga1, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?

i am trying to open a app which is supported only win 10 and later versions, and i have windows 10 22h2 version all my drivers are updated all local app files are checked 10 times maybe more and i still unable to run the program because of compatibilty settings and i cant even choose the windows 10, i have only until windows 8 and i am using windows 10 how is that possible and is there a any way to add windows 10 to that section,please dont recommend me troubleshooter or something i am using windows until im 9 and i already did the common ways to solve, i need Absolute solution for this

:)

Alper Tunga1, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Law-II Win User

GPU Waterblock Compatibility?

Hi

*Maybe; use EK configurator to narrow down choice

http://www.coolingconfigurator.com/home

step 1 . Select AMD Brandname

step 2 . Select video card *HD7970

step 3 . Select Manufacturer

step 4 . Select Next

see which brands are compatible, that use reference design PCB

*41015-42ab994e67fd047eac8638ddaf7503a3.jpg*

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Feb 11, 2024
  3. No Choices In Compatibility Mode

I recently installed Windows 10 and a few of my programs need to be ran in a Windows XP environment. These worked fine when I had Windows 7. I have one program that simply refuses to install on Windows 10. When I go to the compatibility drop down list
    I only "Previous version of Windows". This is a Windows Installer Package. Any suggestions?

GabeBarker, Feb 11, 2024
  4. Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?

Win10 Compatibility

Hi Tom,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We appreciate that you’ve shown interest in Windows 10. I understand your concern and I would like to inform you that you
    may have a compatibility check for your devices with Windows 10 with the “Get Windows 10 app” on your taskbar. To do so, follow the steps:

• Click the menu in the upper left of the app, and select “Check your PC” or “Your PC is good to go.”

This displays any compatibility issues we find and recommends a resolution; while we don’t have info on every app or device in existence, it provides a comprehensive list of all known potential compatibility issues.

Some Windows 10 features will require advanced hardware and not all features and services are available on every device, nor in every market.
    • If it shows that the device is compatible, then you need not to worry about as the device should work.
    But, if it doesn’t show, then I suggest you to refer to the section “The Reservation App indicates I have incompatible hardware (ie. Video Card, Printer) and/or software, what should I do?”
    in the following article:

Redirecting

Feel free to get back to us for further assistance and we’ll be happy to help.

Navneet Anand, Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?

1. Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ? - Similar Threads - Why dont Win10

2. Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?: i am trying to open a app which is supported only win 10 and later versions, and i have windows 10 22h2 version all my drivers are updated all local app files are checked 10 times maybe more and i still unable to run the program because of compatibilty settings and i cant...
  3. Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I dont have the Win10 compatibility choice ?: i am trying to open a app which is supported only win 10 and later versions, and i have windows 10 22h2 version all my drivers are updated all local app files are checked 10 times maybe more and i still unable to run the program because of compatibilty settings and i cant...
  4. Why do I not get to have a choice?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I not get to have a choice?: Thank you for your prompt albeit automated response. I take issue with a few things. Firstly years ago you upgraded me to Windows 10 without me allowing it. My computer spent a lot of data and it cost me a fortune. And no, there was no screen asking for me to allow it. I...
  5. Why do I not get to have a choice?

Why do I not get to have a choice?: Thank you for your prompt albeit automated response. I take issue with a few things. Firstly years ago you upgraded me to Windows 10 without me allowing it. My computer spent a lot of data and it cost me a fortune. And no, there was no screen asking for me to allow it. I...
  6. Why I dont have the wslg?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I dont have the wslg?: I had Installed the wsl2, but the wslg inst installed, I cant find any solution! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-have-the-wslg/f4fb38c1-197f-4715-a322-3eb8a79b446a
  7. Why I dont have the wslg?

Why I dont have the wslg?: I had Installed the wsl2, but the wslg inst installed, I cant find any solution! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-have-the-wslg/f4fb38c1-197f-4715-a322-3eb8a79b446a
  8. Why I dont have the wslg?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...
  10. on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work: Hi, on settings, the choice internet and networking choice, dont work. Also, in my task bar i dont see the internet sign. Or anything. But i can still connect to internet . what is happening ?...