Windows 10: Why I don't have UEFI Setting in WinRE?

Discus and support Why I don't have UEFI Setting in WinRE? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Friends, Why I don't have UEFI Setting in WinRE? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PI_Daniel, Aug 22, 2019.

1. PI_Daniel Win User

Why I don't have UEFI Setting in WinRE?

Dear Friends,

Why I don't have UEFI Setting in WinRE? 3f1c32e0-6ed9-4916-a342-75c4f5ca47f9?upload=true.jpg

:)

PI_Daniel, Aug 22, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 22, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 22, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

1. Why I don't have UEFI Setting in WinRE? - Similar Threads - Why don't UEFI

2. Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have to option to change app recommendation settings?: Every forum i'm seeing is saying that there is a drop-down menu to change the app recommendation settings but that drop-down menu does not exist in my app settings. Is there a step i am missing to have this option? HELP! I need chrome lol...
  3. Why don't I have apps and features in the apps section in settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have apps and features in the apps section in settings.: Whenever I type "Windows Spotlight not working" in the Get Help app, this is what I get :Windows Spotlight isn't working If you don't see the Windows spotlight image when you're signing in, check the Settings that Spotlight request.Select the Start button, then select...
  4. Why don't I have apps and features in the apps section in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't I have apps and features in the apps section in settings.: Whenever I type "Windows Spotlight not working" in the Get Help app, this is what I get :Windows Spotlight isn't working If you don't see the Windows spotlight image when you're signing in, check the Settings that Spotlight request.Select the Start button, then select...
  5. Why don't I have access?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why don't I have access?: So anytime I try to change security on any folder any shortcut any game, I try to give full controll to myself but says access denied. Says access denied for everything and doesn't allow me to download games. Like to change permissions for users I can't do it. So how do I...
  6. Why don't I have access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have access?: So anytime I try to change security on any folder any shortcut any game, I try to give full controll to myself but says access denied. Says access denied for everything and doesn't allow me to download games. Like to change permissions for users I can't do it. So how do I...
  7. Why don't I have access?

8. Why don't I have the app and features in settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have the app and features in settings?: I have a Windows 11 and I'm trying to change the app recommendation setting but I don't know how because I don't have app and features. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-the-app-and-features-in-settings/364f76ae-1621-4025-8122-1852d320db69
  9. Why don't I have the app and features in settings?

Why don't I have the app and features in settings?: I have a Windows 11 and I'm trying to change the app recommendation setting but I don't know how because I don't have app and features. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-the-app-and-features-in-settings/364f76ae-1621-4025-8122-1852d320db69
  10. Why i don't have the other settings ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why i don't have the other settings ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KaloyanGFX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gw2djv/why_i_dont_have_the_other_settings/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why I dont have use a device in winre