Windows 10: WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

Discus and support WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by umar saifuddin, Nov 29, 2023.

1. WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

:)

umar saifuddin, Nov 29, 2023

2. changing the background images

Hi,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to desktop background image or lock screen image?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the background picture and check if it helps.

• In the search type as ‘Settings’ and click on it.
    • Select ‘Personalization’, under ‘Background’ option select as ‘Picture’.
    • Under ‘Choose your picture’ select any picture accordingly or you can browse the picture from your computer.

You may refer to the below link and check if it helps.

Change desktop background and colors - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Nov 29, 2023
  3. Changing the background in Windows 10 from picture foders created on the hard drive?

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open Desktop Background by right clicking on the desktop clicking Personalization

• Click the picture or color that you want to use for your desktop background.

• If the picture you want to use isn't in the list of desktop background pictures, click an item in the Picture location list to see other categories, or click Browse to search for the picture on your computer.
      When you find the picture that you want, double-click it. It will become your desktop background.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Nov 29, 2023
  4. WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

no settings for background picture change

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Try the below steps and check if are able to change the background:

• Right click on the blank space of desktop.
    • Click on Personalize.
    • Under Background option, you may select or
      browse
      the image for the background. You may also change the Solid color as well as
      Slide show.
    • Close the Window and check if the changed background appears on the desktop.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

1. WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER - Similar Threads - WHY DON'T SETTING

2. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  3. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my background picture changed?: I don't mind the first lock screen picture changes, but I had a personal picture set up as my background after I unlocked it. How do I get back my personal picture and stop the Microsoft updates from changing my Settings....
  4. Why has my background picture changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER: WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-setting-and-changing-my-background/60ffae4b-37a8-4203-a40e-55e66210f7d0
  6. WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER

WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER: WHY I DON'T SETTING AND CHANGING MY BACKGROUND PICTURE IN MY COMPUTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-dont-setting-and-changing-my-background/60ffae4b-37a8-4203-a40e-55e66210f7d0
  7. Why is my background picture changing without my will?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my background picture changing without my will?: I have tried setting as background another picture from the personalization menu. I selected picture and then I set the one I wanted. Bc it was in the wrong orientation, I rotated the picture and chose it again with the new orientation as a background for my Desktop in...
  8. Why is my background picture changing without my will?

Why is my background picture changing without my will?: I have tried setting as background another picture from the personalization menu. I selected picture and then I set the one I wanted. Bc it was in the wrong orientation, I rotated the picture and chose it again with the new orientation as a background for my Desktop in...
  9. Why is my profile picture changing to another picture that I don't own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my profile picture changing to another picture that I don't own?: When I logged in to my computer, I noticed my account's picture changed into this:Am I being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-profile-picture-changing-to-another/95e037fa-c142-457f-ab8b-92f93741f448
  10. Why is my profile picture changing to another picture that I don't own?

Why is my profile picture changing to another picture that I don't own?: When I logged in to my computer, I noticed my account's picture changed into this:Am I being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-profile-picture-changing-to-another/95e037fa-c142-457f-ab8b-92f93741f448