Windows 10: Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers?

Discus and support Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Graphic driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kian Tenaflor, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers?

Graphic driver

:)

kian Tenaflor, Feb 5, 2023

2. Black Screen During Driver Update Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers? :(

I reinstalled my laptop back to factory settings, and I wanted to update the GPU drivers. But when I try, the screen turns black during the update, but the computer is still running. I was forced to turn off the computer and turn it back on. I used system restore, so now I'm using the default drivers that came with the laptop. Can you guys suggest anything?

mrpubnoobz, Feb 5, 2023
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Feb 5, 2023
  4. Perra Win User

Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers?

Update drivers or not?

I would recommend your first step is to find out what exactly the Blue Screen tells you and do a search on it and see if it helps.
    You can accomplish this by going into control panel->system->advanced->startup and recovery->system failure and untick the checkbox next to "Automatically restart".

It doesn't always tell you something useful but it's still a good place to start *Smile Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers? :)

Perra, Feb 5, 2023
Thema:

Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers?

1. Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers? - Similar Threads - Why blue screen

2. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  3. why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i update my drivers with out getting an error.: i tried to download and update my drivers and i keep getting and error for that says at the top "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library" and the body says Debug Assertion Failed! Program:Blah BlahLine95Expression:false...
  4. Blue screen loop after drivers update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen loop after drivers update.: Today I decided to check through my drivers and see what needs updating. I have this software can’t remember the name of but if I do I’ll add it that automatically does most of my driver updates for me. I’ve used it for a while since I’ve found windows sometimes missed...
  5. Blue screen loop after drivers update.

Blue screen loop after drivers update.: Today I decided to check through my drivers and see what needs updating. I have this software can’t remember the name of but if I do I’ll add it that automatically does most of my driver updates for me. I’ve used it for a while since I’ve found windows sometimes missed...
  6. Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers?: Graphic driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-get-blue-screen-after-i-updating-my-grahpics/2e76ff24-6744-4623-aff7-7e00d1289276
  7. Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers?

Why I get blue screen after I updating my grahpics driver to available drivers?: Graphic driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-get-blue-screen-after-i-updating-my-grahpics/2e76ff24-6744-4623-aff7-7e00d1289276
  8. Drivers causing my computer to get blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers causing my computer to get blue screen: Can someone help me take a look at my dump files? I tried running verifier on windows to check my drivers and it made me start looping BSOD, so I checked in these forums and found out how to turn that off. The instructions suggested zipping the dump files and including them...
  9. Drivers causing my computer to get blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drivers causing my computer to get blue screen: Can someone help me take a look at my dump files? I tried running verifier on windows to check my drivers and it made me start looping BSOD, so I checked in these forums and found out how to turn that off. The instructions suggested zipping the dump files and including them...
  10. blue screen after updating drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen after updating drivers: I'll try to keep this brief, as I want to get all the details down in order to receive the best help! I'm using a brand new iBuyPower PC and I updated Windows, and thought everything was fine. I then proceeded to update the NVIDIA driver that is installed. I tried to run...