Windows 10: WHY I GET BSOD

Discus and support WHY I GET BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I AM PLAYING MINECRAFT BECAUSE I GOT THE BSOD OF DEATH WHILE PLAYING MY FAVOURITE GAME!!! STOP CODE: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Logan Developer, Jan 18, 2020.

1. WHY I GET BSOD

I AM PLAYING MINECRAFT BECAUSE I GOT THE BSOD OF DEATH WHILE PLAYING MY FAVOURITE GAME!!! STOP CODE:
    KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

:)

Logan Developer, Jan 18, 2020
  2. ARC
    Arc Win User

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

3. cplpro Win User
    7 different BSoD

Hey guys,

I have a serious problem. I make it as short as possible:

• system runs 100 % fine with the 10.12
    • updatet to Catalyst 11.1 -> BSoD
    • updatet to 11.1 Hotfix -> BSoD
    • rollback to 10.12 -> BSoD
    • removed ALL AMD files manually, installed 10.12 -> BSoD
    • Temps are fine
    • no sfc /scannow errors
    • no chkdsk errors
    • Prime, Furmark all fine
    • regardless what driver I install -> BSoD
    • I did no hw changes, no OC
    Here are my BSoDs I receive:
    • 0x0000010e
    • 0x1000007e
    • 0x0000007e
    • 0x0000004e
    • 0x0000003b
    • dxgmms1.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    They all refer to the GPU of course ...

From now on I receive a BSoD every time I try to play a game (especially BC2 and SC II) even if I completely remove the old driver and make a clean install.
    Apparently the 11.1 damaged my system irreparable.

Any advice or info would be very much appreciated *Smile WHY I GET BSOD :)

cplpro, Jan 18, 2020
  4. axe0 Win User

WHY I GET BSOD

BAD_POOL_HEADER BSOD, Dump File attached

Hi Groggubus,

Welcome to the 10forums WHY I GET BSOD :)

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

WHY I GET BSOD [​IMG]

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window

Please follow this suggestion for the BSOD
    1. Please open BitDefender and go to the modules,
    2. Go to the firewall settings,
    3. Uncheck 'Block port scans in the network',
    4. Reboot your system <-- IMPORTANT

Thema:

WHY I GET BSOD

1. WHY I GET BSOD - Similar Threads - WHY BSOD

2. Why am I getting bsod with different causes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I getting bsod with different causes?: Hello,Since a few days I have started getting bsod out of nowhere. On the blue screen, it displays various errors such as hypervisor error, page fault in non-paged area, system service exception etc etc. I have tried some solutions from the internet such as the sfc and dism...
  3. Why am I getting bsod with different causes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I getting bsod with different causes?: Hello,Since a few days I have started getting bsod out of nowhere. On the blue screen, it displays various errors such as hypervisor error, page fault in non-paged area, system service exception etc etc. I have tried some solutions from the internet such as the sfc and dism...
  4. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  5. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  6. Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?: Laptop crashes sometimes when i shut it down everything fine before shutting down here is my minidump please helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AthFaqFaHaps8le6yEz5RPY9tdhJ?e=2bAu4P...
  7. Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?

Windows 11 why BSOD when shutdown ?: Laptop crashes sometimes when i shut it down everything fine before shutting down here is my minidump please helphttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AthFaqFaHaps8le6yEz5RPY9tdhJ?e=2bAu4P...
  8. My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...: Hello there,I am Kousic, the problem is whenever I try to turn on my hotspot, it works fine for sometime and eventually goes into a BSOD in past it is very difficult to get back to windows, it struck in the Dell startup screen with a half `Loader animation` etc.. etc.., Now...
  9. My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...

My laptop goes into a BSOD whenever I turn in my laptop's hotspot, why is that? and how can...: Hello there,I am Kousic, the problem is whenever I try to turn on my hotspot, it works fine for sometime and eventually goes into a BSOD in past it is very difficult to get back to windows, it struck in the Dell startup screen with a half `Loader animation` etc.. etc.., Now...
  10. My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.

My computer keeps getting BSoD and I cannot figure out why.: Hello I keep getting the BSoD and when I check the events it says"Windows stopped workingThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffe6852f70408c, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8011853c8fa, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in:...