Windows 10: Why I hate Windows Defender

Discus and support Why I hate Windows Defender in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm very pissed off that Windows Defender "eats" 181 MB (41%) of my RAM. Is there a way to fix it?? I don't know if this question appears on that sub... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FLYING-iPHONE, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Why I hate Windows Defender

I'm very pissed off that Windows Defender "eats" 181 MB (41%) of my RAM. Is there a way to fix it?? I don't know if this question appears on that sub before, but this situation is very uncomfortable for me.

Really thankful with you guys have some time to help me.

submitted by /u/FLYING-iPHONE
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FLYING-iPHONE, Jun 12, 2020

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Why I hate Windows Defender

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Why I hate Windows Defender

1. Why I hate Windows Defender - Similar Threads - Why hate Defender

2. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Customization
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  3. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does windows for education exist i hate it: WHY DOES WINDOWS FOR EDUCATION EXIST KIDS ARE JUST FINE WITH NORMAL WINDOWS!! I tried it and it's so boring! There are too many limitations and you can't even open 75% of the .exe files you download without a message that says 'USER ACCOUNT CONTROL:Are you sure you want this...
  4. why does windows for education exist i hate it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I hate Windows 10 and Windows 11, why?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hate Windows 10 and Windows 11, why?!: I started hating Windows 10 and Windows 11, for the issues going on. Thanks Microsoft for willing to end Windows 10 support on 2024, because 22H2 will end support on 2024 and is the last version of Windows 10. And Windows 11 has performance issues with this type of update....
  6. I hate Windows 10 and Windows 11, why?!

I hate Windows 10 and Windows 11, why?!: I started hating Windows 10 and Windows 11, for the issues going on. Thanks Microsoft for willing to end Windows 10 support on 2024, because 22H2 will end support on 2024 and is the last version of Windows 10. And Windows 11 has performance issues with this type of update....
  7. Why I hate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Why I hate Windows 10: I had windows 10 0n an SSD, had it running with Manjaro and Linux Mint, using GRUB to choose which OS I go to on Startup. I wanted to go to Windows to do something and it will not startup. As a result, I am done with Windows 10, 11, and any other Windows operating systems...
  8. I hate this . . .

I hate this . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.One thing, that's very annoying!There's, a big box. That slides out,from the right side.Covering half, of my screen.It has the temperature, and local news.I have to wait, a little while.To get it to, slide back.Is there a way, to...
  9. Stuff like this is why I hate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuff like this is why I hate Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/shade20x6 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fim2x1/stuff_like_this_is_why_i_hate_windows_10/
  10. Why I HATE the store

Why I HATE the store: Hi there I REALLY LOATHE this type of "Store" app to find software First the search doesn't work -- I was looking for latest updates to Office 2016 preview - and I get all sorts of RUBBISH (Wheel of Fortune and other total nonsense kiddy stuff) and finally if I just go...