Windows 10: Why i have no "up time" in my task manager?

Discus and support Why i have no "up time" in my task manager? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Team!i can see on many helper, i can chewck windows uptime on task manager.what is the reason i have no?that row is missing from my screen..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VKrisz, Nov 17, 2022.

1. VKrisz Win User

Why i have no "up time" in my task manager?

Dear Team!i can see on many helper, i can chewck windows uptime on task manager.what is the reason i have no?that row is missing from my screen.. why?thank you!

:)

VKrisz, Nov 17, 2022
  2. imanalien Win User

No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Nov 17, 2022
  3. Task Manager - Startup tab

Actually, I like your suggestion as a first step.

Unchecking the wrong thing in Autoruns can brick a system.

OldNavyGuy, Nov 17, 2022
  4. Why i have no "up time" in my task manager?

Task manager doesn't update resources on real time

Hi,

It's possible that the Performance window in your Task Manager has been paused. For us to verify this, let's verify if it's really paused or set to a normal speed. Please follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the task bar and click Task Manager.
    • In the Task Manager window, click the Performance tab.
    • At the top, click View.
    • Navigate to Update speed. If it's paused, then click
      Normal. Your Performance tab should now be working.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

Why i have no "up time" in my task manager?

1. Why i have no "up time" in my task manager? - Similar Threads - Why task manager

2. Why i have no "up time" in my task manager?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i have no "up time" in my task manager?: Dear Team!i can see on many helper, i can chewck windows uptime on task manager.what is the reason i have no?that row is missing from my screen.. why?thank you!...
  3. Why i have no "up time" in my task manager?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i have no "up time" in my task manager?: Dear Team!i can see on many helper, i can chewck windows uptime on task manager.what is the reason i have no?that row is missing from my screen.. why?thank you!...
  4. Why my task manager still 100% even for a long time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my task manager still 100% even for a long time?: This is idle but idk why this is happen again? Also this is on balanced power. But I always on power saver to prevent cpu overheating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-task-manager-still-100-even-for-a-long-time/13de7629-bb6d-41bf-99e3-a28d0743e405
  5. Why my task manager still 100% even for a long time?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my task manager still 100% even for a long time?: This is idle but idk why this is happen again? Also this is on balanced power. But I always on power saver to prevent cpu overheating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-task-manager-still-100-even-for-a-long-time/13de7629-bb6d-41bf-99e3-a28d0743e405
  6. Why my task manager still 100% even for a long time?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Why do i have to mash Ctrl+Alt+Delete to pull up Task Manager??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why do i have to mash Ctrl+Alt+Delete to pull up Task Manager??: Been confused about this ever since I built my new Windows 10 computer. As far as I cant tell, it takes a random amount of presses, generally ranging from 3-15 attempts. I think it has activated in one press but only once or twice; not sure on that. Wtf is going on lol I cant...
  8. PowerShell showing up on start up on task manager why?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PowerShell showing up on start up on task manager why?: I tried Malwarebytes they said "The service is not normal but the contents of the script seem normal. It's possible that it is/was some sort of Manufacturer setup script but not sure so I will remove it." then I re-installed my win10 but it still showing and removed it from...
  9. What's up with my task manager?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What's up with my task manager?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DumbRacer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g8c75m/whats_up_with_my_task_manager/
  10. why is my startuplist empty in task manager?

in Windows 10 Support
    why is my startuplist empty in task manager?: why is my startuplist empty in task manager? i want to delete the windows defender icon from there but i cant find it. help me please. edit: im using this laptop as administrator so i should have all the privileges. 90340