Windows 10: Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu?

Discus and support Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu, it is supposed to be just on executables and batch files, right? 45558 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BladeMight, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu?

Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu, it is supposed to be just on executables and batch files, right?

:)

BladeMight, Mar 28, 2016

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Remote Desktop Shadow not working in Creators Update

I have found that 'rdpsaproxy.exe' must be running in the context of the user you want to shadow. If it is running as system or administrator, it will not work.

DavidMcCartney1, Mar 28, 2016
  4. Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu?

I was just a folder in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shell/RunAs
    I deleted it and every thing become normal.

BladeMight, Mar 28, 2016
Thema:

Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu?

1. Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu? - Similar Threads - Why Run Administrator

2. If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files: If I am the administrator How do I run as administrator to delete files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-am-the-administrator-how-do-i-run-as/c3c58c52-4cc7-4515-8aef-b7dcae347d47
  3. Add or remove Run as Administrator to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add or remove Run as Administrator to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The main security measure on any operating system is the privileges. This means that the execution of any process or simply a program can be done at various stages. Mostly, this decision is taken care of by the operating system [...] This post Add or remove Run as...
  4. PS Context Menu Entry to Run Script as Administrator Without Exiting

in Windows 10 Support
    PS Context Menu Entry to Run Script as Administrator Without Exiting: I'm really close on this one. Basically, I want to create a context menu entry for .ps1 files that run the script as administrator without exiting the console window after running. So I can create the key: Code:...
  5. Open Notepad as Administrator with Context Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open Notepad as Administrator with Context Menu?: I'm often having to edit batch files in my C: drive or my windows hosts files and forever running into access permissions issues. I've seen a few posts showing how you can make a registry style hack to add a right-click option to open a file as notepad as admin, but none...
  6. How to Add "Run as administrator" to Context Menu of MSI Files in W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Add "Run as administrator" to Context Menu of MSI Files in W10: Run as administrator - Add to MSI File Context Menu - Windows 7 Help Forums Is this still applicable for windows 10? I have not yet attempted to do this. In my Downloads folder there are right click options to Install / Repair / Uninstall the LibreOffice installation...
  7. Run as administrator -> This file does not have a program associated..

in Windows 10 Support
    Run as administrator -> This file does not have a program associated..: There seems to be a permanent "Run as administrator" entry in my right-click context menu. If I click on this for anything but an executable or shortcut to an executable, Windows 10 throws the below error, even if I do have a program associated with the file type. [img]...
  8. "Extract All" missing from context menu

in Windows 10 Support
    "Extract All" missing from context menu: I understand that Windows 10 has a default zip file zip/unzip feature but the "Extract All" option is not on my rt. click file context menu. Is there a setting I need to find or is there a problem? 72979
  9. Add or Remove Run as administrator Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Run as administrator Context Menu in Windows 10: This didn't work for me. Sometime after upgrading to the Windows 10 Anniversary update I noticed Run as Administrator was missing from the right-click context menu. (I've also installed the Take Ownership reg hack which may be related?) I also couldn't open an elevated DOS...
  10. Run as administrator - Add to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run as administrator - Add to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10: First off, thank you! This is one of the best reg edits! I was trying to convert this.reg to use in a .bat using Reg Converter v1.2 But it doesn't quite work. any tips for getting this to work in a .bat? again thank you! 64349