Windows 10: Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu?

Discus and support Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu, it is supposed to be just on executables and batch files, right? 45558 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BladeMight, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu?

Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu, it is supposed to be just on executables and batch files, right?

:)

BladeMight, Mar 28, 2016

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Remote Desktop Shadow not working in Creators Update

I have found that 'rdpsaproxy.exe' must be running in the context of the user you want to shadow. If it is running as system or administrator, it will not work.

DavidMcCartney1, Mar 28, 2016
  4. Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu?

I was just a folder in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/*/shell/RunAs
    I deleted it and every thing become normal.

BladeMight, Mar 28, 2016
Thema:

Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu?

1. Why I have "Run as Administrator" on all files context menu? - Similar Threads - Why Run Administrator

2. How to remove Run as administrator from Context menu in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Run as administrator from Context menu in Windows 11: [IMG]Windows 11 provides a Run as administrator option in the right-click menu. Using that option, you can run any supported application (say a BAT file, EXE, CMD, etc.) with full administrator access which is needed in some cases. But, if you don’t want this option to...
  3. All files have "Run as administrator" right-click menu entry

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All files have "Run as administrator" right-click menu entry: Hello, I have updated my PC to 21H, there's now "run as administrator" right-click menu entry on every file. i don't want this. Is there any way to remove this entry, and leave it only for executables?...
  4. Add or remove Run as Administrator to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Add or remove Run as Administrator to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The main security measure on any operating system is the privileges. This means that the execution of any process or simply a program can be done at various stages. Mostly, this decision is taken care of by the operating system [...] This post Add or remove Run as...
  5. Open Notepad as Administrator with Context Menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Open Notepad as Administrator with Context Menu?: I'm often having to edit batch files in my C: drive or my windows hosts files and forever running into access permissions issues. I've seen a few posts showing how you can make a registry style hack to add a right-click option to open a file as notepad as admin, but none...
  6. How to Add "Run as administrator" to Context Menu of MSI Files in W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Add "Run as administrator" to Context Menu of MSI Files in W10: Run as administrator - Add to MSI File Context Menu - Windows 7 Help Forums Is this still applicable for windows 10? I have not yet attempted to do this. In my Downloads folder there are right click options to Install / Repair / Uninstall the LibreOffice installation...
  7. Add or Remove Run as administrator Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add or Remove Run as administrator Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add or Remove Run as administrator Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add or Remove 'Run as administrator' Context Menu in Windows 10 Some legitimate applications require a full administrator access token (elevated) to perform their functions or tasks. For...
  8. Run as administrator - Add to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Run as administrator - Add to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10: How to: Run as administrator - Add to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10 How to Add 'Run as administrator' to PS1 File Context Menu in Windows 10 Some legitimate applications require a full administrator access token (elevated) to perform their functions or tasks. For...
  9. Add Run as administrator to Context Menu of MSI Files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Run as administrator to Context Menu of MSI Files in Windows 10: How to: Add Run as administrator to Context Menu of MSI Files in Windows 10 How to Add 'Run as administrator' to MSI File Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information Some legitimate applications require a full administrator access token (elevated) to perform their...
  10. Add Run as administrator to Context Menu of VBS Files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Run as administrator to Context Menu of VBS Files in Windows 10: How to: Add Run as administrator to Context Menu of VBS Files in Windows 10 How to Add 'Run as administrator' to VBS File Context Menu in Windows 10 [img] Information Some legitimate applications require a full administrator access token (elevated) to perform their...