Windows 10: Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only...

Discus and support Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only one microsoft account? The user info is duplicated under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MusheerAhammed, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only...

Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only one microsoft account? The user info is duplicated under the "Your Info". How to remove it and make it only one?

Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only... 98ec1861-13a8-4217-9043-7da787776590?upload=true.png

Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only... e838ed51-2ced-4017-a5d3-66f53d7c4ba5?upload=true.png

:)

MusheerAhammed, Sep 2, 2020
  2. Jessen P Win User

Query about changing the User Accounts name

Hi Jerry,

Perform the steps mentioned below to change the user account name.

• Sign in to the Your info page on the Microsoft account website.

• Under your name, select Edit name.
      If there’s no name listed yet, select Add name.
    • Edit or add the name you want, then choose Save.
      Your Microsoft account name will start to appear or change everywhere you use it.

Please revert if you still cannot change the user account name.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Account name user name

Ok, let's review.
    • Your Microsoft account aliases do not have the len address listed.
    • Your Microsoft account name online is correct.
    • You have a local account on the PC with the len address shown under "Your info".

I'm pretty sure you are signed in to an app with the len address, and is why you are seeing this.

As a test, click on the "Stop signing in to all Microsoft apps automatically" link below to see if that may remove it.

Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only... [​IMG]

Brink, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only...

The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only...

1. Why I have two user info profile with same name when I signed in the user account with only... - Similar Threads - Why user info

2. Why i have 5 user names in the user properties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why i have 5 user names in the user properties?: Sorry if it is a stupid question, but i'm literally confused, Because I can not understand the differences between 1EVERYONE 2ACCOUNT UNKNOWN then WHYYYY UNKOWN!!!? 3SYSTEMS4Administrators My pc name/Administrators5Users my pc's name/UsersThis is my personal PC and after I...
  3. Why i have 5 user names in the user properties?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why i have 5 user names in the user properties?: Sorry if it is a stupid question, but i'm literally confused, Because I can not understand the differences between 1EVERYONE 2ACCOUNT UNKNOWN then WHYYYY UNKOWN!!!? 3SYSTEMS4Administrators My pc name/Administrators5Users my pc's name/UsersThis is my personal PC and after I...
  4. Why do I have two users in Users?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have two users in Users?: Hello,I have a brand new laptop and installed windows 11 on it. I need to use InteliJ IDEA on the laptop but the program does not work properly as it stores some of its component in the first user. I have been trying to solve the problem but was not able to solve.If there is...
  5. Why do I have two users in Users?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have two users in Users?: Hello,I have a brand new laptop and installed windows 11 on it. I need to use InteliJ IDEA on the laptop but the program does not work properly as it stores some of its component in the first user. I have been trying to solve the problem but was not able to solve.If there is...
  6. Two User Accounts in WIndows 10 When I only Have one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two User Accounts in WIndows 10 When I only Have one: Hello, On my Samsung Notebook with Windows 10, when I turn on the pc, there are two options: Ex. T_J *** Email address is removed for privacy *** The T_J defaults to entering a pin to enter. The *** Email address is removed for privacy *** goes to entering a...
  7. Two User Folder Names, but only one User Account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Two User Folder Names, but only one User Account?: In File Explorer with Show All Files ON, I show at the same folder level the following: User folder N. P., and This PC. When I drill down into the C drive under This PC, and then further down to User Folders under C, I see the user folder name NP629, which is my Microsoft...
  8. I have two Desktop User Names

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have two Desktop User Names: When I look at the User names, it has two different names. There is something like this one: JulesBoca And this one: JulesBR When I look at my computer name, it says: JulesBoca Both Desktops have files on them. The issue is: every time I have to look for something, I...
  9. Two User Accounts with same name

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two User Accounts with same name: Hi everyone, I'm well aware that this topic was posted multiple times. However non of the so far provided solutions worked for me. Two days ago I reinstalled windows. During the installation process my computer had no internet connection, so I created a local account. Later...
  10. Can I have two Microsoft Account Users with the same Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can I have two Microsoft Account Users with the same Microsoft account: I like the security and convenience of having an account with administrative privileges, which I only use for installing and changing critical settings and an account which I use for all other purposes, which does not have administrative privileges. I would like to abandon...