Windows 10: WHY I HELL DID MICROSOFT TAKE AWAY MOST OF MY ALBUM ART WORK ?!?!?!

Discus and support WHY I HELL DID MICROSOFT TAKE AWAY MOST OF MY ALBUM ART WORK ?!?!?! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; ART WORK TAKEN BY MICROSOFT !!! HELP PLEASE A.S.A.P... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ulyseethompson, Dec 12, 2018.

1. WHY I HELL DID MICROSOFT TAKE AWAY MOST OF MY ALBUM ART WORK ?!?!?!

ART WORK TAKEN BY MICROSOFT !!! HELP PLEASE A.S.A.P

:)

ulyseethompson, Dec 12, 2018
  2. froschy Win User

N97 Album Art.

I think WMP stores the album art in the folder with the music files but does not embed the album art in the actual file. iTunes does something similar but stores the album art in a database instead of in a flat file structure.

Just to make it clear, the problem is that the album art is not embedded in the music files.

There are several things that you can do:

• Load the album art onto the phone as images and link these to each album (not ideal as it requires quite a bit of work and the images need to remain on the phone and in the same location)
    • Google "embed album art mp3" and download an application that can embed the album art.
    • Import your music into iTunes, add the album art, and the convert to AAC (iTunes Plus) format which embeds the album art.
    Hope this helps!

froschy, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Steve C Win User
    MP3 Album art work changing

I've just spent considerable time getting mp3 files to display artwork and other track details on my Mazda. Here is what I did:

1. Rip CDs in mp3 format in iTunes and import music folders / files obtained from other sources.
    2. Consolidate the music library in iTunes which generates the folder structure Artist / Album / Tracks
    3. Check for missing artwork. I did a Google search for album covers and saved artwork size c. 300x300 pixels then added the album art in iTunes.
    4. Use Tagscanner to check/edit the track details, artist, album art etc
    5. Use MP3Tag to check the tags are v2.3. Cut the tag then paste it back to set v2.3 if incorrect.
    6. Use MP3Test to quickly check and test for mp3 file errors
    7. Use MP3Diags to check and correct mp3 files in detail

What program are you using to create and play MP3 files?

Steve C, Dec 12, 2018
  4. WHY I HELL DID MICROSOFT TAKE AWAY MOST OF MY ALBUM ART WORK ?!?!?!

Some albums and most album art not appearing

(Using WMP11, I ripped lots of CDs to MP3 on my Win XP PC, and synched them to my Lumia 520's SD card.)

On my phone, many of the albums didn't appear in the Albums list, and only about one third show the album art. All of the individual songs appeared in the Songs list, however.

I edited the album details on the PC for the missing ones then resynched the phone and that added the albums and added album art for a few, but still the great majority of album art doesn't show up. Also, a few albums now appear as multiple entries with,
    say, a 12 track album appearing as 12 individual albums, none with artwork, but all of which contain only the same single track - the first track of the real album. If I look instead for that artist's songs, all of the tracks appear normally.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Martin 520, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

WHY I HELL DID MICROSOFT TAKE AWAY MOST OF MY ALBUM ART WORK ?!?!?!

1. WHY I HELL DID MICROSOFT TAKE AWAY MOST OF MY ALBUM ART WORK ?!?!?! - Similar Threads - WHY HELL DID

2. why did the windows 11 update take my bluetooth away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did the windows 11 update take my bluetooth away: my bluetooth is gone and wont install i want windows 10 back how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-the-windows-11-update-take-my-bluetooth/4d99ec0b-e7fe-4d72-8da6-091cd2c93ff3
  3. why did the windows 11 update take my bluetooth away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why did the windows 11 update take my bluetooth away: my bluetooth is gone and wont install i want windows 10 back how do I do that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-the-windows-11-update-take-my-bluetooth/4d99ec0b-e7fe-4d72-8da6-091cd2c93ff3
  4. Why is my Media Player album art not updating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my Media Player album art not updating?: I'm converting my cassette collection to mp3 files to keep listening to them on Windows Media Player. The mp3 files get imported no problem, but when I try to add an album cover to the album on Media Player it doesn't seem to update. I have 2 albums for which it did work, but...
  5. Why is my Media Player album art not updating?

Why is my Media Player album art not updating?: I'm converting my cassette collection to mp3 files to keep listening to them on Windows Media Player. The mp3 files get imported no problem, but when I try to add an album cover to the album on Media Player it doesn't seem to update. I have 2 albums for which it did work, but...
  6. 3d album art visualization

3d album art visualization: Since replacing my old Win7 computer last week after it died completely rendering it useless, I discovered Media Player still resides in the background of win10. I miss This 3d album art visualization so much, and have only found websites that describe it, but none that will...
  7. Album art pictures

in Windows 10 Support
    Album art pictures: Windows 10 Home edition version 1903.I have a lot of "Album art"pictures I don`t want and would like to delete them as they have got mixed up in some music albums is it safe to do so? 142745
  8. Media Player album art

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player album art: Where has the paste album art option in Windows Media Player gone? Is the now another way to add the desired album cover? A lot of the stuff I need isn't available for digital sale anywhere so info can't be found by the media player. Old demo tapes from very obscure, and...
  9. Icons and album art

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Icons and album art: do not appear in Windows file Explorer after Windows 10 update is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-and-album-art/6263e8a0-6dc2-4d1c-a190-eda0ebbd7754
  10. MP3 Album art work changing

in Windows 10 Support
    MP3 Album art work changing: Hi i am not sure if this is the correct place to post this My problem is i am sorting out my MP3 files and adding the artwork to those that have the art work missing. I have done quite a few and after playing the mp3 the art work displays ok and then i have saved the...