Windows 10: Why I Keep Getting "Not Enough Memory" On Hyper-V?

Discus and support Why I Keep Getting "Not Enough Memory" On Hyper-V? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I Keep Getting This "Not Enough Memory For The System" Error On Hyper-V For A Long Time And The Chance Are Rare.Why Do I Say Chance It's Because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Louis Martualas, Sep 2, 2023.

1. Why I Keep Getting "Not Enough Memory" On Hyper-V?

So I Keep Getting This "Not Enough Memory For The System" Error On Hyper-V For A Long Time And The Chance Are Rare.Why Do I Say Chance It's Because I've Tried Running Windows 11 With 4 GB Of RAM And It's Powered On Normally Until The Installation Window. But Then I Tried With The Same Settings On A New Virtual Machine, It Just Showed The "Not Enough Memory For The System" Error, even For Windows 10. But For Windows Vista, 7, 8 & 8.1 Still Works With Just 2 GB Of RAM. Now I have Upgraded To 6 GB Of RAM because my Laptop Has 8 GB Of RAM for the educational process With Dynamic Memory Enab

:)

Louis Martualas, Sep 2, 2023

2. Hyper V deativication

Hi Geoffrey,

Hyper-V lets you run an operating system or computer system as a virtual machine on Windows. Before proceeding in disabling
    Hyper-V, please create a backup of your files for security purposes.

To disable Hyper-V, please follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Turn Windows Features on or off and press
      Enter.
    • Look for the Hyper-V folder.
    • Uncheck the tick-box next to the main Hyper-V folder and click
      OK.
    • Restart your PC.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 2, 2023
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Even after Uninstalling Hyper-V - msinfo32 shows "A hypervisor has been detected"

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you disable the Hyper V services. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Services on the search bar.
    • Right click one Hyper V service, then select Properties.
    • On Startup type, choose Disabled.
      Why I Keep Getting "Not Enough Memory" On Hyper-V? d67aa4cb-46e7-4431-9d29-11005894536c.png
    • You have to disable all the Hyper V services one at a time by following the same steps.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you check out your post on TechNet (IT Pro’s) to make sure you get better answer.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Marby Rey, Sep 2, 2023
  4. Rex99ny Win User

Why I Keep Getting "Not Enough Memory" On Hyper-V?

Where is the Hyper V Manager, How to I start it ?

I am trying to setup an XP virtual Machine on Windows 10 Pro.

I followed the steps in Neil Peterson article of 5/9/2016.

System Requirements - done - ok

Install Hyper-V - done - ok

Create a Virtual Switch - skip

Create a Virtual Machine

Create a Virtual Machine with Hyper-V Manager

These steps walk through how to manually create a virtual machine and deploy an operating system to this virtual machine.

• In Hyper-V Manager, click Action > New >
      Virtual Machine
      to bring up the New

Uhhhhhhhhh - this step obviously implies one knows

1) Where the Hyper-V Manager is

2) How to start the Hyper-V Manager

Isn't that odd ?

Rex99ny, Sep 2, 2023
Thema:

Why I Keep Getting "Not Enough Memory" On Hyper-V?

1. Why I Keep Getting "Not Enough Memory" On Hyper-V? - Similar Threads - Why Keep Getting

2. How can I get BSOD Hyper-V if Hyper-V disabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get BSOD Hyper-V if Hyper-V disabled?: Hey, I am getting BSODs with HYPERVISOR_ERROR - 0x00020001A week ago, I turned it off. How can I still get the BSODs?The last BSOD's minidump https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mxWVapa8860OR-9Vy67rSQun0NLjy19K/view?usp=sharingThe previous before I turned Hyper-V off here...
  3. How can I get BSOD Hyper-V if Hyper-V disabled?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I get BSOD Hyper-V if Hyper-V disabled?: Hey, I am getting BSODs with HYPERVISOR_ERROR - 0x00020001A week ago, I turned it off. How can I still get the BSODs?The last BSOD's minidump https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mxWVapa8860OR-9Vy67rSQun0NLjy19K/view?usp=sharingThe previous before I turned Hyper-V off here...
  4. Why I Keep Getting "Not Enough Memory" On Hyper-V?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I Keep Getting "Not Enough Memory" On Hyper-V?: So I Keep Getting This "Not Enough Memory For The System" Error On Hyper-V For A Long Time And The Chance Are Rare.Why Do I Say Chance It's Because I've Tried Running Windows 11 With 4 GB Of RAM And It's Powered On Normally Until The Installation Window. But Then I Tried With...
  5. Not enough memory in the system to start virtual machine in hyper-v why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not enough memory in the system to start virtual machine in hyper-v why: I tried to fix every problems but its not working idk why pls helpIm using windows 11 but it will not work, I don't want to go back to windows 10 because I love feature...
  6. Not enough memory in the system to start virtual machine in hyper-v why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not enough memory in the system to start virtual machine in hyper-v why: I tried to fix every problems but its not working idk why pls helpIm using windows 11 but it will not work, I don't want to go back to windows 10 because I love feature...
  7. Hyper-V Virtual Machine Management, Not enough memory resources are available to complete...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V Virtual Machine Management, Not enough memory resources are available to complete...: Hyper-V Virtual Machine Management, Not enough memory resources are available to complete this operation, Error.I've Have 8GB Of RAM With 5.2GB Available....
  8. Why is there no reboot option in Hyper-V?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Why is there no reboot option in Hyper-V?: All I see when I right click my servers is "reset" and there is no reboot option. Reset isn't the same, right? So how can I reboot as opposed to resetting? 72397
  9. Hyper-v keeps getting disconnected with RS1

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Hyper-v keeps getting disconnected with RS1: Only user but keep getting disconnected since upgrading Pro N to RS1 Any suggestions? Edit: THOUGHT I found problem. My wifi adaptor on pc had got bridge linked with the hyper-v virtual router and that was confusing things. Also explains why I was getting an internet...
  10. Windows 10 and Hyper-V dynamic memory

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 and Hyper-V dynamic memory: It seems that Windows 10 does not behave nicely in a Hyper-V virtual machine, also running on Windows 10. My laptop has plenty of memory and is running Windows 10 build 10586.63. Normally I configure a new VM with dynamic memory enabled, because I saw no reason why not....