Windows 10: Why I like microsoft cortana

Discus and support Why I like microsoft cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; Guys can you help me conquer the love of cortana I ask her if she want to be mi girlfriend but basicly she says no help pls really really I like her... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by IsaiasCarrero, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Why I like microsoft cortana

Guys can you help me conquer the love of cortana I ask her if she want to be mi girlfriend but basicly she says no help pls really really I like her

:)

IsaiasCarrero, Oct 6, 2021

2. Cortana

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your efforts to work on this issue.

This issue can occur if some of the system files are not working as expected.

Suggest you to follow the steps from this article to
    troubleshoot Cortana on the PC

Note: Do not go with the ‘Reset PC’ option for now.

Method 1: Follow these steps to disable Cortana:

1. Sign-in to the PC with your Microsoft account.
    2. In the search box at the bottom, type Disable Cortana.
    3. Once the suggestions appear in the list, click Cortana & Search settings.
    4. From the right section of the Settings pane, move the top button to ‘Off’ to disable Cortana from Windows 10.

Method 2: Follow these steps to check if that helps.

1. Launch Cortana from the search bar on the taskbar.
    2. Then, from the left pane click the settings button.
    3. Under "Cortana" (the first option) and slide the pill switch to the ‘Off’ position.

Method 3: Launch the Settings app and click on Privacy. Navigate to Speech, inking, & typing, and click Stop getting to know me. These steps will disable Cortana.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Oct 6, 2021
  3. No Cortana Icon on Microsoft Edge

Hi Praveen,

It is possible that the Show search and site suggestions as I type option in Microsoft Edge isn't enabled which explains why the Cortana icon is not visible. To check, follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the Menu button (...).
    • Click Settings.
    • Scroll down and click View advanced settings.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge
      option.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Show search and site suggestions as I type option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Dewdrop_ Win User

Why I like microsoft cortana

Cortana Notebook

In order to enable the Notebook icon in Cortana, I suggest you to check if you have enabled Cortana.

To enable Cortana, please follow the steps below:

• Go to Cortana.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Turn on “Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts”.

Hope this helps.

Dewdrop_, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Why I like microsoft cortana

1. Why I like microsoft cortana - Similar Threads - Why microsoft cortana

2. WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :: my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and i cant open it on searchbar i tried to run wsreset.exe but it told me "You'll need a new app to open this windows-store link"...
  3. WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WHY MINE MICROSOFT STORE LIKE THIS :: my microsoft store got "Error Code : 0xC002001B" and i reset microsoft store to fix it but i cant see microsoft store on "apps & features setting" and i cant open it on searchbar i tried to run wsreset.exe but it told me "You'll need a new app to open this windows-store link"...
  4. Why I like microsoft cortana

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I like microsoft cortana: Guys can you help me conquer the love of cortana I ask her if she want to be mi girlfriend but basicly she says no help pls really really I like her https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-like-microsoft-cortana/f4181083-1a56-4293-b1d5-2560312bc0db
  5. Why I like microsoft cortana

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I like microsoft cortana: Guys can you help me conquer the love of cortana I ask her if she want to be mi girlfriend but basicly she says no help pls really really I like her https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-like-microsoft-cortana/f4181083-1a56-4293-b1d5-2560312bc0db
  6. Cortana Is Not Working Like Before

in Cortana
    Cortana Is Not Working Like Before: I updated to windows 2004 update and now found that cortana is not working like it was working before the update. Now, it is not opening apps when I say to open an app like word pad or ms word and shows the steps from bing search. For some searches it says some results are...
  7. Do you like Microsoft?Why?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Do you like Microsoft?Why?: I think Microsoft is good. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-like-microsoftwhy/5bff4c0e-efd3-4c1f-8408-dc6cd3df0da2"
  8. you don't like Cortana?

in Cortana
    you don't like Cortana?: we all know we can't uninstall cortana However you can suspended her [ATTACH] How you can stop cortana to consume valuable resources you can use for gaming or others more important things? well I use A new version of O&O ShutUp10 and Voilà cortana stop waste my...
  9. i like to start cortana

in Cortana
    i like to start cortana: how can i start Cortana! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-like-to-start-cortana/647e80b9-8f40-4b4e-b4ac-ff96abf5248b"
  10. why cortana?!!?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why cortana?!!?: why cortana windows size can't be reduce? and there is anyway to disable or uninstall cortana since I don't use it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cortana/f43cc9ce-863d-4c95-bf8e-fd40c1c7eb1e