Windows 10: Why I Need to Know

Discus and support Why I Need to Know in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This is a question, but I hope that it provokes a discussion with unlimited outrage toleratedWhy do members want to know "why I ask" when I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bill Jones3, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Why I Need to Know

This is a question, but I hope that it provokes a discussion with unlimited outrage toleratedWhy do members want to know "why I ask" when I have explained what I want and the reason for it? This happens with competently posed questions. It's as if the why ask guys suspect some nefarious answer. And that pisses me off.Imagine the various reasons that a normal person would use valuable time to come here. I will give you a head start - they let an ex share a PC the wrong way. An ex who is a frequent flyer in the Indiana department of corrections. And now I have a different PC and two androi

:)

Bill Jones3, Sep 11, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Why I Need to Know :p

cadaveca, Sep 11, 2022
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 11, 2022
  4. Why I Need to Know

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

Why I Need to Know

1. Why I Need to Know - Similar Threads - Why Need

2. why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen: hello sonu kumarSS heresubject: " Driver power state failure on blue screen"there is problem while I on my laptop and doing some task suddenly blue screen is pooping and restart automatically and statues code is "driver power state failure in window 11" and i had done many...
  3. why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why laptop screen suddenly needs to restart pooping blue screen: hello sonu kumarSS heresubject: " Driver power state failure on blue screen"there is problem while I on my laptop and doing some task suddenly blue screen is pooping and restart automatically and statues code is "driver power state failure in window 11" and i had done many...
  4. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  5. Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...

Why Do I need to buy a SECOND PRODUCT KEY, For a OEM DVD of WINDOWS 11 Pro, The DVD HAS a...: Hello, I'm getting the impression that I am getting a serious case of Techno-Snobbery from Microsoft.I am trying to, with some difficulty you understand, to install the 'Pro' version of Microsoft's Wondows 11 Operating System.I own a HP 17-BY0026DS Laptop PC, and the...
  6. Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day: I have read many tutorials on this at this seems to be a known problem from way back to 2020 it seems. My surface mouse stops working,, it shows connected in Bluetooth settings, but it does not work. I need to remove it from my system, restart the computer and re pair it...
  7. Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day

Why does my MS Surface mouse needs reinstalling every second day: I have read many tutorials on this at this seems to be a known problem from way back to 2020 it seems. My surface mouse stops working,, it shows connected in Bluetooth settings, but it does not work. I need to remove it from my system, restart the computer and re pair it...
  8. Why do I need to click my Windows Button to be able to type stuff on my Youtube and other...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do I need to click my Windows Button to be able to type stuff on my Youtube and other...: Hello. I would like to know why do I need to click my Windows Button to be able to type things onto my different websites and games I play? If it eventually stops making me do this, I will edit or reply to this. Please let me know soon. Thank you!...
  9. How can we find out why our cc was charged several times. I need to find out what this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we find out why our cc was charged several times. I need to find out what this...: PLease help find out what these charges are on our CC from MSFT. 2/17/24 $ 15.002/17/24 $ 76.002/18/24 $ 11,047.492/18/24 $ 30.00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-find-out-why-our-cc-was-charged-several/45ea8742-2446-4c52-9ba0-bcbe42f23c2b
  10. How can we find out why our cc was charged several times. I need to find out what this...

How can we find out why our cc was charged several times. I need to find out what this...: PLease help find out what these charges are on our CC from MSFT. 2/17/24 $ 15.002/17/24 $ 76.002/18/24 $ 11,047.492/18/24 $ 30.00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-find-out-why-our-cc-was-charged-several/45ea8742-2446-4c52-9ba0-bcbe42f23c2b