Windows 10: why i need to log in everytime i open edge

Discus and support why i need to log in everytime i open edge in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am a saavn users, for those who don't know , it is an online music player, much like iTunes or SoundCloud, but prevalent in India, so when ever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by maneyhatake, Sep 15, 2018.

1. why i need to log in everytime i open edge

I am a saavn users, for those who don't know , it is an online music player, much like iTunes or SoundCloud, but prevalent in India, so when ever I crave for music I open edge and search for saavn, but to add to misery it asks me to log in to my saavn account again, like I literally have done that a million time, (not literally) but in chrome, it automatically keeps me logged in so I have to open chrome, I like edge, its more fluid in its current state , but this is the only things that bugs me, is there any workaround?

:)

maneyhatake, Sep 15, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 15, 2018
  3. John Vil Win User
    Can't open Outlook links in Edge

Hi,

In order for us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Dose this problem occur on a particular website or all the links you try to open from Outlook?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?

In the meantime, we suggest that you reset Microsoft Edge. Kindly refer to the steps below:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on More options […].
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on ‘Choose what to clear’.
    • Select all of them and click on Clear all.

We look forward for your reply.

John Vil, Sep 15, 2018
  4. why i need to log in everytime i open edge

Microsoft Edge doesn't open in Windows 10

Microsoft Edge doesn't open in Windows 10.

Somehow my system got infected with some malware. Due to which Edge was opening random ads in new tabs with any click on any site. After some efforts I cleaned the malware, but the malware seem to have broken edge; some edge files also got cleaned out.

Now while opening opening blue screen comes fine, just a quick flash of Edge window comes but without showing anything or allowing to do anything closes itself.

I couldn't uninstall and re-install as Edge doesn't show in programs list.

I also tried following steps as suggested by the Microsoft Virtual support agent, No issues came up with that and nothing got resolved.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

shubhamgpt, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

why i need to log in everytime i open edge

1. why i need to log in everytime i open edge - Similar Threads - why need log

2. Everytime i press ctrl it opens microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i press ctrl it opens microsoft edge: I already tried restarting HID human interface devices but it just continued , it only stops when i stop the service , but when i start it , the Microsoft edge continues opening when i press ctrl...
  3. Everytime i press ctrl it opens microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime i press ctrl it opens microsoft edge: I already tried restarting HID human interface devices but it just continued , it only stops when i stop the service , but when i start it , the Microsoft edge continues opening when i press ctrl...
  4. Everytime i press ctrl it opens microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why does CMD.exe open whenever I log-on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does CMD.exe open whenever I log-on?: After re-installing windows 11, I updated my system to the latest updates using the Windows Updater. After rebooting my system to install the updates, when I logged on CMD.exe in administrator mode with blank text opens and quickly closes in like 0.5 seconds. I used malware...
  6. Why does CMD.exe open whenever I log-on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does CMD.exe open whenever I log-on?: After re-installing windows 11, I updated my system to the latest updates using the Windows Updater. After rebooting my system to install the updates, when I logged on CMD.exe in administrator mode with blank text opens and quickly closes in like 0.5 seconds. I used malware...
  7. I have to log-in with pin everytime i leave

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have to log-in with pin everytime i leave: I have to log-in with pin every time I leave, the computer, screen turns black after 3 minutes. This is so maddening . Im using Windows 10 and it use to go into a screen saver picture. Is this not an option?...
  8. BSOD Everytime i open this app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Everytime i open this app: This never used to happen but now for some reason every time i open the discord app i get BSOD and it says STOP CODE: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR NOT EQUAL What failed: portcls.sys Can someone help thanks....
  9. Why everytime I restart or shut down and open my computer, my accounts would logged off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why everytime I restart or shut down and open my computer, my accounts would logged off.: When I restart my pc, all my website in Microsoft edge that logged in accounts will auto logged off, and it's same to shut down and open my pc, so please help me with that, like when I logged in roblox, after restart or shut down and turn on, it would logged off....
  10. why everytime i need to troubleshoot my wifi in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why everytime i need to troubleshoot my wifi in windows 10: Tried everything that available on the internet but nothing get which can solve my problem. updated my windows, network reset, uninstall wifi adapter, tried netsh -d My laptop model is Lenovo IP330(15ARR U) My network information is Name: Wi-Fi Description: Realtek...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why every time i need to sign in in google in microsoft edge