Windows 10: Why I need to rebuy Minecraft for Windows 10 "Bedrock"

Discus and support Why I need to rebuy Minecraft for Windows 10 "Bedrock" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft "Bedrock" edition a few years ago to use it in my PC and in my Windows 10 Mobile device to play with my children. Thankfully you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David Salazar, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Why I need to rebuy Minecraft for Windows 10 "Bedrock"

I bought Minecraft "Bedrock" edition a few years ago to use it in my PC and in my Windows 10 Mobile device to play with my children. Thankfully you people haven´t yet killed the Mobile version. But I just found out that I need to rebuy the "Bedrock" edition game either the Starter Pack or the Master Collection to be able to use it without problems. Why you people have to keep milking people´s pockets like this, I´m really getting to a point were I´ll simply dump everything Microsoft and go with another brand. Shame on you people.

:)

David Salazar, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY).

BreezyMain, Jan 12, 2020
  4. RebomiYT Win User

Why I need to rebuy Minecraft for Windows 10 "Bedrock"

Bedrock Minecraft On Windows 10

I Wondering How Old I Need To Be To Download Bedrock Minecraft I Have Used Two Codes From My Two Minecraft Java Edition Accounts To Redeem

Bedrock But Both Say I'm Not Old Enough The Rating is 10+ and im 10 soooooo... ummm How old do i have to be or is this just an error?

RebomiYT, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

Why I need to rebuy Minecraft for Windows 10 "Bedrock"

1. Why I need to rebuy Minecraft for Windows 10 "Bedrock" - Similar Threads - Why need rebuy

2. Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock: I own minecraft bedrock on my xbox and wanted to play it on my pc but the only problem about it is I have to buy it again even though my account is connected to the launcher. Is there a way I could get bedrock without Java?...
  3. Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to rebuy minecraft bedrock: I own minecraft bedrock on my xbox and wanted to play it on my pc but the only problem about it is I have to buy it again even though my account is connected to the launcher. Is there a way I could get bedrock without Java?...
  4. I don't know why I need to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it?

I don't know why I need to rebuy Minecraft when I already bought it?: HelloI bought Minecraft on April 27 2023 and I been playing it since I bought it. Then when I tried to play today it said that I needed to buy it again and I don't know why I need to buy it when I already did....
  5. It says I need to rebuy minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It says I need to rebuy minecraft?: So a long time ago I bought minecraft and played a lot, created worlds and all of that. Recently I have tried logging on again but it says "BUY NOW" even though I bought java when it was by itself and not with bedrock....
  6. It says I need to rebuy minecraft?

It says I need to rebuy minecraft?: So a long time ago I bought minecraft and played a lot, created worlds and all of that. Recently I have tried logging on again but it says "BUY NOW" even though I bought java when it was by itself and not with bedrock....
  7. Rebuy Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rebuy Minecraft?: I have Minecraft, not on this account, but when I try to log into that account on my laptop, all it asks me to do is buy Minecraft , even though I already have the game! What can I do about this?...
  8. Rebuy Minecraft?

Rebuy Minecraft?: I have Minecraft, not on this account, but when I try to log into that account on my laptop, all it asks me to do is buy Minecraft , even though I already have the game! What can I do about this?...
  9. Why do i have the rebuy Minecraft for windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i have the rebuy Minecraft for windows.: So I got Minecraft for windows 10 once already but I had to reset my computer and now can not use Minecraft without paying. And I know it's not your fault but these types of issues I have ONLY had from Microsoft...
  10. MINECRAFT HELP! DO I NEED TO REBUY!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MINECRAFT HELP! DO I NEED TO REBUY!?: Hi, I own the paid version of Minecraft on iOS and I'm signed in with my Microsoft account. but when I went on minecraft.net on my account that was signed in and still is on iOS, however, the websites says I don't own Minecraft. And when I go to rebuy Minecraft for PC it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why do i have to rebuy minecraft for pc again

2. do i need to rebuy minecraft to get the bedrock edition

3. why is microsoft making me rebuy minecraft?

4. do i have to buy minecraft again windows 10,
  5. minecraft bedrock free with java,
  6. free code for bedrock minecraft,
  7. do i have to rebuy minecraft for windows 10