Windows 10: Why icons are not changed in Windows 10 64bit folders

Discus and support Why icons are not changed in Windows 10 64bit folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why icons are not changed in Windows 10 64bit foldersI hope to answer the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hasan AG, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Hasan AG Win User

Why icons are not changed in Windows 10 64bit folders

Why icons are not changed in Windows 10 64bit foldersI hope to answer the problem

:)

Hasan AG, Feb 25, 2019
  2. psbecker Win User

Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

I just acquired a new laptop running Windows 10 and am trying to change the icons of the folders in the StartUp "Program" folder so that they would stand out a little better. I used my admin account and followed all the steps listed above, but when I clicked on "Apply", nothing happened. The same basic windows folder icon remained attached to the folder. I also tried to go into Properties and capitalize some of the folder names, but that didn't work either. Looks like something is protecting them, but I cannot figure out what it is much less how to get around this blockage, Any suggestions?

psbecker, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Changing and locking a custom icon to a folder?

I want to change a few folders icons and fix the icon to the folder so if its moved to other computers the icon wont change is there any way of doing this thanks,

Live OR Die, Feb 25, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 desktop icons not in order

In ccleaner, did you uncheck cleaning the icon cache... have not used in a while; however, I think that is what the option is called.

Now, if you are setting the icons and they move after you have set the settings and not changed them... you may have the "Random Windows 10 Icon movement problem".
    Some people have this and some don't.

Here is a thread on the problem at Windows10 forums: Windows 10: Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

95Viper, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Why icons are not changed in Windows 10 64bit folders - Similar Threads - Why icons are

2. Why I can't change the folder icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why I can't change the folder icon: I can change the folder icon to a customized icon for a shortcut on the desktop, but I can't change the folder icon within the main fold to a customized one. I can only change it to the system ones SHELL32.dll. Every time when I choose a customized icon, it just doesn't...
  3. changing font in windows 10 64bit

changing font in windows 10 64bit: how to change this font … please[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-in-windows-10-64bit/0c84621f-869b-4801-8791-6ee748cebbd6
  4. Changing the folder icon to Classic Windows Folder icon on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing the folder icon to Classic Windows Folder icon on Windows 10: I want to continue to use what I believe Microsft called Classic Windows Folder icon for data folders. It's the plain rectangular manila folder with the label tab in the upper left- or right-hand corner. I have had Win 10 64bit for several years and just noticed yesterday...
  5. To change window 10 (32bit) to 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To change window 10 (32bit) to 64bit: My flash drive is ready with window 10(64bit) but can not able to instal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/to-change-window-10-32bit-to-64bit/c8188dbf-6f5d-4ab1-95b0-a37f3d48b1fa
  6. To change window 10 (32bit) to 64bit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    To change window 10 (32bit) to 64bit: what should I do to upgrade my PC window 10 32 bit to 64 bit my system 64 based processor . Kindly guide https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/to-change-window-10-32bit-to-64bit/873843fe-1bed-453d-842d-51ea2b70676b
  7. Changing Folder Icons In Windows 10

Changing Folder Icons In Windows 10: So as many people may agree, the icons in Windows 10 look absolutely hideous. I have found an Icon pack I would like to use & I have successfully changed Icons such as Recycle Bin, My PC, My Network but when it comes to the Documents, Movies, Pictures, Download folders...
  8. Cannot change Firefox 64bit icon in taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot change Firefox 64bit icon in taskbar: Hey everyone, as the title states, I can't change the icon of Firefox in my taskbar. With the x86-version it wasn't an issue and the simple right-click -> right-click -> properties worked without a problem. However, now that I have switched over to the 64bit...
  9. Change Icons of Folders in This PC in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Icons of Folders in This PC in Windows 10: How to: Change Icons of Folders in This PC in Windows 10 How to Change Icons of Folders in This PC in Windows 10 The This PC window in File Explorer includes a Folders group that displays a linked Desktop, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, and Videos folder from...
  10. Change Folder Icon in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Folder Icon in Windows 10: How to: Change Folder Icon in Windows 10 How to Change Icon of a Folder in Windows 10 This tutorial will show you how to change the icon of a folder in File Explorer to any icon you like in Windows 10. *note When you change the icon of a folder, the folder will no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icons 64bit for folders