Windows 10: why i'm getting these popups on every startup

Discus and support why i'm getting these popups on every startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] on every startup i'm getting these popups, how to fix it? i think this is something related to Skype.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MayankSaneja, Oct 8, 2019.

1. why i'm getting these popups on every startup

why i'm getting these popups on every startup 6b66205f-f983-456a-8417-187ec5babdd2?upload=true.png

on every startup i'm getting these popups, how to fix it?

i think this is something related to Skype.

:)

MayankSaneja, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Popup During Startup

Hi Yasmin,

Kindly go to Task Manager by typing task manager on the search bar of
    Start menu. Select Task Manager and then select
    Startup and check whether the certain app is there.

why i'm getting these popups on every startup f1e292eb-ae71-4932-96a0-7a127fbee0ec?upload=true.png

If the certain app is on the list of start up, we suggest that you uninstall it. To do that follow the steps below:

• On the search bar of Start menu, type apps and select
      Apps & features.
    • On Apps & features, look for the app and select on it.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 8, 2019
  4. why i'm getting these popups on every startup

Jsssssssss, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

why i'm getting these popups on every startup

1. why i'm getting these popups on every startup - Similar Threads - why i'm getting

2. why totalav open every day a popup saying "buy now" ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why totalav open every day a popup saying "buy now" ?: why totalav is not counted as malware if they keep opening popups to buy and abuse user every day ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-totalav-open-every-day-a-popup-saying-buy-now/5c9a5c2f-d116-46d6-ba5c-3e15e280c996
  3. RegAsm popup on every start

RegAsm popup on every start: Everytime i open my laptop, as soon as i login comand prompt pops-up and stays blank for a while. After that for a fraction of a second something appears in comand prompt and then it goes away.I did windows Defender full scan and it cleared some 1 or 2 trojan files etc but...
  4. netsh.exe popup on startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    netsh.exe popup on startup: When I start my computer, netsh always popup for a few seconds and then dissappear. I have alrady ran a virus check, but came back with no virus. Also I did a clean boost, but it didn't help as well. Is there anything I can do to stop the popup? Thanks...
  5. popup every few seconds

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    popup every few seconds: hi i keep getting a popup saying your licence is about to exspire soon & when i go to activation it wont let me troubleshoot it i am just at a loss as i dont know what they are asking for can anyone help also will i lose my internet connection without this licence ? thankyou...
  6. Program popup at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program popup at startup: I have a program installed that always opens a window when my computer starts up and has no start minimized option. Is there any way to make it not pop up when I start my computer but still work when I want to open it? submitted by /u/Pentakillerr [link] [comments]...
  7. cscript.exe console popup on startup

cscript.exe console popup on startup: Hello, it has been a week or so that I have been seeing a command prompt pop up when I start my laptop for some fraction of second < 1 second and closes out itself. I tried to record my screen from my phone and played the video in slow motion, I found out that it was...
  8. Why I'm getting this?

Why I'm getting this?: "Inbound connection that do not match a rule are blocked" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-im-getting-this/2c9c8acd-5643-4bb0-b770-c8b452069b21"
  9. Why am I getting this Popup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I getting this Popup?: Hi Support, Since an update to my Win10 2 days ago I've been getting this popup when the computer logs in. [ATTACH] I bought this computer with Win10 installed for personal use. It is a Wacom Mobilestudio Pro 16 from 2017. Thank you, Christian Moir...
  10. Every reboot goes into Advanced Startup, why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Every reboot goes into Advanced Startup, why?: While most people are wanting to figure out how to get into the advanced startup menu[1] I have a different issue. Every time I reboot, it always goes to this, requiring me to choose "Continue to Windows 10" and reboot a _second_ time. I use VeraCrypt for full disk...