Windows 10: why i'm getting these popups on every startup

Discus and support why i'm getting these popups on every startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] on every startup i'm getting these popups, how to fix it? i think this is something related to Skype.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MayankSaneja, Oct 8, 2019.

1. why i'm getting these popups on every startup

why i'm getting these popups on every startup 6b66205f-f983-456a-8417-187ec5babdd2?upload=true.png

on every startup i'm getting these popups, how to fix it?

i think this is something related to Skype.

:)

MayankSaneja, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Popup During Startup

Hi Yasmin,

Kindly go to Task Manager by typing task manager on the search bar of
    Start menu. Select Task Manager and then select
    Startup and check whether the certain app is there.

why i'm getting these popups on every startup f1e292eb-ae71-4932-96a0-7a127fbee0ec?upload=true.png

If the certain app is on the list of start up, we suggest that you uninstall it. To do that follow the steps below:

• On the search bar of Start menu, type apps and select
      Apps & features.
    • On Apps & features, look for the app and select on it.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 8, 2019
  4. why i'm getting these popups on every startup

Jsssssssss, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

why i'm getting these popups on every startup

1. why i'm getting these popups on every startup - Similar Threads - why i'm getting

2. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on every startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR on every startup: Almost every time I restart my PC, it freezes in the middle of startup. Either it completely freezes on the Lenovo loading screen and nothing happens at all, or I get the blue screen and the "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" message. I suspect this is happening after my computer...
  3. Why am I getting this Popup?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why am I getting this Popup?: Hi Support, Since an update to my Win10 2 days ago I've been getting this popup when the computer logs in. [ATTACH] I bought this computer with Win10 installed for personal use. It is a Wacom Mobilestudio Pro 16 from 2017. Thank you, Christian Moir...
  4. Every day, I get information revocation popups. Why do they happen, and what can I do about it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every day, I get information revocation popups. Why do they happen, and what can I do about it?: Hey, I use Windows 10, and just yesterday, I started getting these popups. The website in the certification says adobe.com. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-day-i-get-information-revocation-popups-why/14c0d214-95c8-449f-adaf-9811789716df"
  5. I'm getting bsod

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting bsod: This what happened. I increased the speed of my ram to 2833mhz without changing the voltage or anything (ddr4 with 3000mhz speed with xmp profile and 2133mhz on regular/default). It was working fine for 3 months but suddenly I started getting BSOD "memory management error"....
  6. why i'm getting this error 0x80248007?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i'm getting this error 0x80248007?: Microsoft Corporation - Other hardware - Windows Mobile-based device support - Error 0x80248007 There is problem while installing "SMS/MMS" driver which is listed in "Other Devices" in "Device Manager"....
  7. How do I get rid of popup warning at Firefox startup

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get rid of popup warning at Firefox startup: Every time I start Firefox (latest edition) to my homepage (Yahoo Mail) I get the attached popup warning window. Have tried abd tried but can't figure out how to get rid of this ? Is there a setting and/or option somewhere that I am missing to get rid of this ongoing popup...
  8. Password at every startup

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password at every startup: Win 10 Pro wants password at every logon. Tried various things..with netplwiz.exe,changing from Microsoft account to domain (sole PC) and this registry hack: [img] 16722
  9. Why do I keep getting this security update popup?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why do I keep getting this security update popup?: Today, whenever I leave my computer, I will come back to find a popup that says, "Your device needs the latest security updates", and "Microsoft cannot install the latest security updates unless you update to the latest version of Windows" or something like that. Even if I...
  10. Every reboot goes into Advanced Startup, why?

in Windows 10 Support
    Every reboot goes into Advanced Startup, why?: While most people are wanting to figure out how to get into the advanced startup menu[1] I have a different issue. Every time I reboot, it always goes to this, requiring me to choose "Continue to Windows 10" and reboot a _second_ time. I use VeraCrypt for full disk...