Windows 10: Why in my microsoft photos under create and edit can I not select the draw option?

Discus and support Why in my microsoft photos under create and edit can I not select the draw option? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why in my microsoft photos under create and edit can I not select the draw option?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mrtgillian, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Why in my microsoft photos under create and edit can I not select the draw option?

Why in my microsoft photos under create and edit can I not select the draw option?

:)

mrtgillian, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Newmaven Win User

I need a photo to line-drawing converter

I need a program that will convert photos to unshaded line drawings--like mechanical drawings, not pseudo art. Kodak Easy-Share did that, but does not run under Windows 10. Any suggestions (preferably cheap)?

Newmaven, Aug 28, 2019
  3. Editing an existing Project MP4 File to reduce the content and change the name of the Project

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps and check if that helps:

• Right click the file and select ‘open with’ to click on Photo app. This will open the file in the Photo app.
    • Now that you have opened the video file with the Photos app, click Edit & Create, and then click Trim option.
    • Finally, click ‘Save a copy’ option to create a new video file by omitting the trimmed portion of the video. The new video file can be found at the location of the original video.
    Suggest you to refer this article to edit a photo and check if that makes any difference.

Edit photos and videos:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/27916

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Why in my microsoft photos under create and edit can I not select the draw option?

WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Why in my microsoft photos under create and edit can I not select the draw option?

1. Why in my microsoft photos under create and edit can I not select the draw option? - Similar Threads - Why microsoft photos

2. Photo Editor *Edit&Create" option not showing on my edit page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Editor *Edit&Create" option not showing on my edit page: Edit and Create button that allow me to 'fix a spot' for instance, is not showing up on my edit page. How would I fix a spot using the new release?...
  3. Photo Editor *Edit&Create" option not showing on my edit page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Editor *Edit&Create" option not showing on my edit page: Edit and Create button that allow me to 'fix a spot' for instance, is not showing up on my edit page. How would I fix a spot using the new release?...
  4. Draw option not available in Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Draw option not available in Photos: Hello everyone.The Draw option in Photos is greyed out in Windows. Not just for any particular file type, but for all images.Using Windows 10 21H1.Any solution? Thanks...
  5. Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue

Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue: When editing or specifically drawing on photo ap, it will not save image. Instead it stays on "Letting Ink Dry" indefinetely. How to fix? Thank you in advance. . ....
  6. Why can I not select anything in my search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can I not select anything in my search?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MarcoTronci [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfe5wx/why_can_i_not_select_anything_in_my_search/
  7. Why Eraser tool won’t show up on my drawing on photos Windows 10? I can’t erase drawing on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Eraser tool won’t show up on my drawing on photos Windows 10? I can’t erase drawing on...: I am drawing notes on photos. I can only draw in but no option to erase pops up? Is there something wring with my laptop? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-eraser-tool-wont-show-up-on-my-drawing-on/59c7e4bd-3df7-4b99-b3eb-5b945b0a7421
  8. Programs cannot edit/create files under user directory, why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs cannot edit/create files under user directory, why?: I recently did a clean install of Windows. I messed with a bunch of settings. I used powershell to disable some things. I do not remember all the changes and cannot recount them all. I do not know if I messed something up or if something got corrupted or what. When I run...
  9. Draw in photos

Draw in photos: I have only 6 colours when I will draw? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/draw-in-photos/f992087b-f5a1-4257-a239-53d443320ae7
  10. How do I draw on photos?

How do I draw on photos?: I have just opened photos from the apps in the start screen and a window came up telling me about editing and drawing on photos and something else that I can't remember. I couldn't find any link to this in Photos so how do I draw on photos please? The window telling me about...