Windows 10: Why in the world does explorer...

Discus and support Why in the world does explorer... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If you type in explorer shell:AppsFolder\c5e2524a-ea46-4f67-841f-6a9465d9d515_cw5n1h2txyewy!App into the runbox Windows Key + R or command prompt you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aarav Krishan Chugh, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Why in the world does explorer...

If you type in explorer shell:AppsFolder\c5e2524a-ea46-4f67-841f-6a9465d9d515_cw5n1h2txyewy!App into the runbox Windows Key + R or command prompt you will get a UVP explorer appHere is a screenshot

:)

Aarav Krishan Chugh, Oct 3, 2022
  2. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Why in the world does explorer... wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Oct 3, 2022
  3. setting default view for Winodws Explorer Search Reasults

Thank you for the detailed response. To change the search result's view from content to list, we suggest following the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer and try to search for files.
    • In the toolbar, open the View tab and click List
      to change the view.
    • Once changed, close the File Explorer.
    • Open the File Explorer again and try to search to see if the setting has been retained.

After performing the steps above, reply back to us so we can provide additional help.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 3, 2022
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Why in the world does explorer...

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

Why in the world does explorer...

1. Why in the world does explorer... - Similar Threads - Why world does

2. Why does a already bought world from the marketplace say downloading?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does a already bought world from the marketplace say downloading?: Hello! I bought Deluxe Furniture: Modern almost a year ago and launched the world many times. However, a few months ago, it started saying 'downloading' and I can't launch the world from the marketplace or from my purchased world storage. Does anyone know how to fix this??...
  3. Why does a already bought world from the marketplace say downloading?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does a already bought world from the marketplace say downloading?: Hello! I bought Deluxe Furniture: Modern almost a year ago and launched the world many times. However, a few months ago, it started saying 'downloading' and I can't launch the world from the marketplace or from my purchased world storage. Does anyone know how to fix this??...
  4. why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?: Hello, ......My name for this question is MSSG3_No.1 which represents Micro-soft Surface Go 3 _space Number Dot 1 for the number of devices I currently own. I am writing this question today in-leu of some serious issues I have been having with Microsoft and the networks that...
  5. why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?

why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?: Hello, ......My name for this question is MSSG3_No.1 which represents Micro-soft Surface Go 3 _space Number Dot 1 for the number of devices I currently own. I am writing this question today in-leu of some serious issues I have been having with Microsoft and the networks that...
  6. Why in the world does explorer...

Why in the world does explorer...: If you type in explorer shell:AppsFolder\c5e2524a-ea46-4f67-841f-6a9465d9d515_cw5n1h2txyewy!App into the runbox Windows Key + R or command prompt you will get a UVP explorer appHere is a screenshot...
  7. Why does Windows Explorer keep hanging?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why does Windows Explorer keep hanging?: Windows explorer has frequently been hanging. This often happens when the computer wakes from sleep, but also sometimes happens when the computer has been in continuous use. The taskbar will stop displaying properly, the start menu won't be available, and windows explorer...
  8. Why does my File Explorer do this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my File Explorer do this?: [ATTACH] Opening File Explorer through shortcut launches an additional (default icon) window submitted by /u/SaucdUp [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l6pxi0/why_does_my_file_explorer_do_this/
  9. Explorer does not show a preview and does not show anything, why?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Explorer does not show a preview and does not show anything, why?: Have a problem with Explorer in Windows10, must restart the service each time to access folders, to be able to. Can somebody help me? With kind regards CreaGab [ATTACH] Explorer zeigt keine Vorschau und zeigt nichts an, warum?
  10. The Outer Worlds does not launch anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Outer Worlds does not launch anymore: I bought The Outer Worlds on October 24, 2019 and had some trouble downloading it. After updating my computer, the game was installed and I was able to play. I played the game for a little while until just recently December 3, 2019 the desktop icon for the game disappeared....