Windows 10: Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible?

Discus and support Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cant you program a desktop environment where no virusses ot at least browser hijacks arent possible? My friends windows 10 deleted his dektop after... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dominicbln, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible?

Cant you program a desktop environment where no virusses ot at least browser hijacks arent possible?

My friends windows 10 deleted his dektop after every restart, thats gangbang from miscrosoft and virusses. why that in windows 10 still possible?
    Why you didnt fix browser hijacking since release of windows 95?

:)

dominicbln, Jun 28, 2019

2. Browser hijacked by safesurfs.com Malware

After reading what you went through I would strongly suggest you read the advice of Monkey57 and try his steps. Normally

Browser hijackers
    don't show this kind of behavior and more could be going on. Normally I don't suggest Resetting your computer but in this case....

Yuri Pustjens, Jun 28, 2019
  3. bigd349 Win User

Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible?

security hijacked and trojan horse???

YesA message came up an my laptop saying

backdoor virus detected your computet had been blocked.

error virus trojan backdoor hijack #365838d7f8a4fa5.

IP 24.0.141.104 browser safari isp :Camcast Cable Comm. Inc.

plz calln (855) 505-4211

bigd349, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible?

1. Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible? - Similar Threads - Why browser hijacked

2. Browser hijack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser hijack: Hi whenever I open a page from within an app my default browser which is almost advert free is bypassed and microsofts advert fest Edge is used instead. Edge is pretty much unusable to me as I despise being forced to view adverts also I dislike the search engine which I have...
  3. Browser hijacker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser hijacker: How do I know if I've got a browser hijacker? And why do I keep getting calls saying my computer is in danger? Supposingly from microsoft agent....
  4. Possible corruption of Windows 10 by a Trojan malware product.

Possible corruption of Windows 10 by a Trojan malware product.: This computer now has two csrss execute files and I was told that probably means a Trojan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/possible-corruption-of-windows-10-by-a-trojan/7a5b667d-77a8-4424-b27b-ad6a856e25a4"
  5. Browser Hijacking (IE11 and EDGE)

Browser Hijacking (IE11 and EDGE): Hi Folks Be extra careful currently as there is STILL a problem in security with IE11 and Edge which can allow "unscrupulous" users to hijack your browser / do other nasty things - and currently NO A/V software can protect against this. BE VERY CAREFUL if using IE11 /...
  6. malware/ trojan attacking browsers

malware/ trojan attacking browsers: Hi there, to cut a long story short , my sisters toshiba satellite was running very very slow . ;installed adware cleaner and malwarebytes and ran it .... it found many problems . I quarantined them and removed them but they came back ! The browsers have been taken over by...
  7. java update hijacked edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    java update hijacked edge browser: A older java update has hijacked my edge browser and I cant get rid of the page asking to update. 20004
  8. Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Yourtv.link Hijacked all my browsers: hello all of my browsers are hijacked by yourtv.link it doesn't allow me to change the homepage and when i try to remove it with malwarebytes application it comes again please help 52721
  9. Edge Browser hijack scam

Edge Browser hijack scam: Last night I got the scam where the Browser (Edge) is locked and a message pops up saying to call a number. There is a computerised voice telling me I have a problem. I can open Explorer ok and am using it to type this. I ran AV (Defender & MBAM) but nothing came up. I...
  10. Weird behavior, possible Trojan

Weird behavior, possible Trojan: Symptoms: 1. Volume icon appears with a red cross even though all sound devices are working. 2. With UAC set to default, a notification pops up at startup asking my permission to run explorer.exe 3. I can't run some programs. 4. Malwarebytes web protection suddenly...