Windows 10: Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible?

Discus and support Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Cant you program a desktop environment where no virusses ot at least browser hijacks arent possible? My friends windows 10 deleted his dektop after... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dominicbln, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible?

Cant you program a desktop environment where no virusses ot at least browser hijacks arent possible?

My friends windows 10 deleted his dektop after every restart, thats gangbang from miscrosoft and virusses. why that in windows 10 still possible?
    Why you didnt fix browser hijacking since release of windows 95?

:)

dominicbln, Jun 28, 2019

2. Browser hijacked by safesurfs.com Malware

After reading what you went through I would strongly suggest you read the advice of Monkey57 and try his steps. Normally

Browser hijackers
    don't show this kind of behavior and more could be going on. Normally I don't suggest Resetting your computer but in this case....

Yuri Pustjens, Jun 28, 2019
  3. bigd349 Win User

Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible?

security hijacked and trojan horse???

YesA message came up an my laptop saying

backdoor virus detected your computet had been blocked.

error virus trojan backdoor hijack #365838d7f8a4fa5.

IP 24.0.141.104 browser safari isp :Camcast Cable Comm. Inc.

plz calln (855) 505-4211

bigd349, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible?

1. Why in Windows 10 browser can be hijacked and virusses and trojaner are possible? - Similar Threads - Why browser hijacked

2. Possible DLL Hijacking?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible DLL Hijacking?: Hi there, I've installed a couple DLLs for Garry's Mod from this link: https://github.com/ExtReMLapin/TrackIR_GMod I've been notified that these could be malicious - is there a surefire way to tell if these contain malware/malicious code? If so, could someone point me in that...
  3. trojan possibly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trojan possibly?: so I get really worried about virus's often and I noticed that explorer.exe and dllhost.exe are running in the background so I checked file location and they where in the right place so I'm about 95% sure they are legit but online it says if both of those are running at the...
  4. browser hijacker programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    browser hijacker programs: How do I remove a browser hijacker program. I think I have "search-land.com" running on my system. McAfee and TotalAV scans have not found any virus or malware.What gives??JimH...
  5. Browser Hijackers

in Browsers and Email
    Browser Hijackers: I have searched the internet for three days now using my cellphone because the three browsers on my desktop are hijacked by taboola orrecp.mkt 81 or a few others. I have used, as suggested, "Hi-Jack This"---"Malwarebytes"---an three others. These bad apps cannot be found...
  6. Remove possible *Managed by your organization* browser hijacker?

Remove possible *Managed by your organization* browser hijacker?: I keep seeing the “Managed by your organization” text when you open the Chrome browser’s menu, this is a home PC not part of any organisation. I've followed the this guide https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-managed-by-your-organisation-virus/#uninstall as best I can. but...
  7. Browser Hijacker

Browser Hijacker: Recently found all google searches on my preferred browser ending up with yahoo search results on my Windows 10 desktop. Checked all software for latest updates, ran full Defender scan, but could not restore the Google search engine. Finally stumbled across this piece of...
  8. browser hijacker

browser hijacker: https://operateeditfind.info/search_web.php?q=juice&uid=71e51036-9c7c-4578-ef6bc94560e9&rnd=1&themeIndex=1002&b=firefox&bv=69&secret=ketica_ff_ext_avg&source=1 I'm using an HP Netbook and running Windows 8.1 I keep getting redirected to yahoo.com when I use my default...
  9. Browser hijack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser hijack: Hi whenever I open a page from within an app my default browser which is almost advert free is bypassed and microsofts advert fest Edge is used instead. Edge is pretty much unusable to me as I despise being forced to view adverts also I dislike the search engine which I have...
  10. Browser hijacker

Browser hijacker: How do I know if I've got a browser hijacker? And why do I keep getting calls saying my computer is in danger? Supposingly from microsoft agent....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fast and pretty search browser hijack 2019