Windows 10: Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming...

Discus and support Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm so upset with Windows 10. First I wanted to play a DVD a while back. So I put it in the DVD player and nothing. I played around for hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cpdtom, Sep 3, 2018.

1. cpdtom Win User

Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming...

I'm so upset with Windows 10. First I wanted to play a DVD a while back. So I put it in the DVD player and nothing. I played around for hours installing different DVD players, and uninstalled Windows Media and reinstalled. Nothing. It works fine on my Windows 7 laptop right out of the box. Then my Android phone, same thing, works immediately from Windows 7, nothing at all on Windows 10. Now, I have a Sades gaming headset I want to use. I try to run the install on Windows 10 and it doesn't recognize that my headset is plugged in. If anyone can explain to me why windows 10 doesn't work nearly as well as Windows 7 in this regard, and help me with my specific problems, that would be awesome. I've spent too many hours trying to install stuff with no success. I'm getting ready to go buy a Mac.(and I've used windows exclusively for 20 years already) Argh!

:)

cpdtom, Sep 3, 2018
  2. t_ski Win User

$.10 android apps

Not sure if anyone's seen this yet, but they have $.10 (yes, 10 cents) android apps on the Android Market to celebrate 10 BILLION downloads. So far I've picked up Tetris, Need for Speed Shift, SoundHound amd ADWLauncher EX. There were several other games that were listed, including ones too good for my phone *Frown Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming... :(

t_ski, Sep 3, 2018
  3. EnochSoh Win User
    Sades Drivers Not Working

I got a pair of sades SA-902, but when trying to run the drivers (setup wizard), it says, "Please connect the Sades 7.1 Ch Gaming Headset." I didn't use the disk, because my computer does not have a disk drive. I am running Windows 10.

EnochSoh, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming...

10 Must have Android Softwares for every Android phone?

1. ES file explorer. Transmits between android devices, and windows shares/NAS devices. I can use it on my phone to load files off my NAS and play them with...
    2. MX player. Be it the play store version or the public alpha/beta releases, its ridonculous. With their custom audio codec and the new beta, i can play 1080p H265 HEVC 5.1 channel audio on my phone, and my shitey android TV box.
    3. Adaway. You need root, but a system wide ad blocker is amazeballs. No popup adds in freeware games!

Mussels, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Why in windows 10 can I not play DVD's, connect my Android Phone, or my Sades gaming... - Similar Threads - Why play DVD's

2. Can I connect my win 10 laptop with my android phone using wifi without an internet connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I connect my win 10 laptop with my android phone using wifi without an internet connection?: Can I connect my win 10 laptop with my android phone using wifi without an internet connection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-connect-my-win-10-laptop-with-my-android/b0307edd-e407-4a47-8859-c1aa56b66da1
  3. Can I connect my win 10 laptop with my android phone using wifi without an internet connection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I connect my win 10 laptop with my android phone using wifi without an internet connection?: Can I connect my win 10 laptop with my android phone using wifi without an internet connection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-connect-my-win-10-laptop-with-my-android/b0307edd-e407-4a47-8859-c1aa56b66da1
  4. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  5. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  6. Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.

Microsoft Connect App not connecting with my android phone.: When I open my connect app, It is opening correctly but when I connect it with my android phone, It is not connecting. Can anyone provide me a fix to fix this problem?...
  7. connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro

connected my Android Phone with Your Phone App in Windows 10 Pro: I connected my Android Phone with the "Your Phone" App in Windows 10 Pro Because I have another PC home for my parents... Windows 10 Pro - same Microsoft login account, as mine --- can connect additional Android Phones to my PC or my parent's PC? What is the minimum...
  8. PC can't connect to my Android phone

PC can't connect to my Android phone: I set up my PC and Samsung Galaxy 9+ to sync texts and photos, using the Your Phone app. It was working until today and the error message I'm seeing on my PC says "we can't connect to your phone." I've uninstalled the reinstalled the Your Phone app a few times, cleared...
  9. Can I play a dvd movie on my laptop with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I play a dvd movie on my laptop with Windows 10?: I have a DVD player on my laptop that has Windows 10. How do I play it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-a-dvd-movie-on-my-laptop-with-windows/7a742fdb-b872-4722-aae8-29621a60d501
  10. Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connecting my Android Phone to my Windows Hotspot: Hello, I am trying to use the mobile Hotspot feature included with my new PC running Windows 10. Here is the issue: I went to settings and activated the hotspot; The hotspot address being transmitted is recognized by my Android mobile phone; I select the hotspot address...