Windows 10: why installed ram and processor not available

Discus and support why installed ram and processor not available in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; help me plz[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Pardeepkumar8, Aug 31, 2019.

1. why installed ram and processor not available

help me plz why installed ram and processor not available 25a39b65-1e75-45cb-a0ae-75ca4d23cf15?upload=true.png

:)

Pardeepkumar8, Aug 31, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Is window 10 not compatibal on AMD processor?

Hi Mohdvasim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue. These are the minimum requirements for Window 10.

• 1 GHz or faster processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    • Your processor (CPU) must support the following extensions: SSE2, NX, PAE
    • You can Contact your Computer manufacture and check if there are any system updates to be installed.

Hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 31, 2019
  4. why installed ram and processor not available

The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

The properties of My PC shows that the processor and RAM as not available. I tried the workaround of enabling the Windows Mangement Instrumentation service. It still shows as not available. I cannot format my PC currently as I am having some important
    work at hand. Will appreciate if I recieve a resolution in this end.

SrikantDeverajan, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

why installed ram and processor not available

1. why installed ram and processor not available - Similar Threads - why installed ram

2. Why is only 3.38 GB RAM available from 8 GB installed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is only 3.38 GB RAM available from 8 GB installed?: When I first got my laptop it had Windows 10 and 6GB RAM was available out of 8 GB I understand this is because of an integrated graphics card, but now I am on Windows 11 and there is only 3.38 GB available. I've also started getting the BSOD today when running more intensive...
  3. Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab...: Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab in control panel. I am unable to attach a screenshot of the page on this forum as it throws error while uploading the screenshot, apologies in advance. The OS seems to have all latest...
  4. Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab...

Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab...: Processor and installed memory RAM information shown as "not available" under systems tab in control panel. I am unable to attach a screenshot of the page on this forum as it throws error while uploading the screenshot, apologies in advance. The OS seems to have all latest...
  5. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM: Why is My Available Physical Memory so low?I saw some solutions on the internet that didn't7 work and tell you right now that my windows AND processor both are 64x.updating windows didn't work eitherAny help is appreciated, Thank you....
  6. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM: Why is My Available Physical Memory so low?I saw some solutions on the internet that didn't7 work and tell you right now that my windows AND processor both are 64x.updating windows didn't work eitherAny help is appreciated, Thank you....
  7. Installed RAM Not Equal to Available RAM

8. Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available"

Processor & Installed memory/Ram are showing "Not Available": Hello, and I would like to thank you in advance for reviewing my question. I've been searching for an answer on how to fix this for quite some time on the internet, and I'm still lost. When I right-click on "My Computer" on my desktop and select "Properties" to review such...
  9. Processor and Installed RAM information not shown

Processor and Installed RAM information not shown: An application needs to read MAC-address, processor and installed RAM information, which is not showing in This-PC properties. Windows Management Service is on, I tried stop/start/restart but nothing works....
  10. The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The RAM and Processor shows not available in My PC properties: The properties of My PC shows that the processor and RAM as not available. I tried the workaround of enabling the Windows Mangement Instrumentation service. It still shows as not available. I cannot format my PC currently as I am having some important work at hand. Will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. processor not available installed memory not available

2. my pc prossessor information says not available

3. how to fix installed ram not available

4. installed memory RAM not available,
  5. processor and ram not available solution,
  6. processor ram not available,
  7. ram not available but installed