Windows 10: why is 2004 windows update not available to me?

Discus and support why is 2004 windows update not available to me? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have windows 10 1909 installed. everytime I check for updates using windows update the system is not making the 2004 update available to me. How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Steve Richter, May 29, 2020.

1. why is 2004 windows update not available to me?

I have windows 10 1909 installed. everytime I check for updates using windows update the system is not making the 2004 update available to me. How can I get the update?

thanks,

:)

Steve Richter, May 29, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 SDK for Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041 now available

Source: Start Developing on Windows 10, version 2004 Today - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, May 29, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond why is 2004 windows update not available to me? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 29, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

why is 2004 windows update not available to me?

Windows 10 May 2020 Update listed as available for today May 27

UPDATE 5/27: How to get the Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool 2004 (Build 19041.1) download link now live.

(Doesn't actually download Windows 10 May 2020 Update version 2004 yet, but will later today.)

Download

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/...cle-fact-sheet

Read more:

Brink, May 29, 2020
Thema:

why is 2004 windows update not available to me?

1. why is 2004 windows update not available to me? - Similar Threads - why 2004 update

2. Why my sign in options are not available for me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my sign in options are not available for me: Hello, It's been a while since I couldn't sign in to my computer with these options. Once I click on one of them, I can't do anything Below the screenshotCan anyone help me, please? I am having issues opening my laptop because of this. Thanks...
  3. Why my sign in options are not available for me

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Why my sign in options are not available for me: Hello, It's been a while since I couldn't sign in to my computer with these options. Once I click on one of them, I can't do anything Below the screenshotCan anyone help me, please? I am having issues opening my laptop because of this. Thanks...
  4. Why is the Windows 21H1 update not available to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Windows 21H1 update not available to me: I have Windows 10 20H2 installed. Whenever I check for updates using Windows Update, the system does not make the 21H1 update available to me. How can I get this latest update?...
  5. Why is the Windows 21H1 update not available to me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the Windows 21H1 update not available to me: I have Windows 10 20H2 installed. Whenever I check for updates using Windows Update, the system does not make the 21H1 update available to me. How can I get this latest update?...
  6. Why is the Windows 21H1 update not available to me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Update 2004 still not fixed for me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update 2004 still not fixed for me: Back in july i updated to 2004 and had an absurd amount of issues. Games crashing, apps crashing,BSOD... all sorts of things. I rolled back to 1909 and everything has been fine since. I installed 2004 again today and im having all the same issues(except no BSOD yet). I...
  8. The 2004 update is driving me insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The 2004 update is driving me insane: First it got stuck in windows update while it was installing. Today I got Windows 10 Update Assistant and it is currently at 99%. It took 6 hours to get here and I'm afraid it's stuck at 99% now. Why can't the process of updating be simple and quick? I don't even know what...
  9. When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?

When will the Windows update 2004 Available In India ?: Hello, I am waiting for the windows 10 2004 update but i till now did not received the update. The update page shows this message.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-windows-update-2004-available-in/e62a95c8-e9f4-4674-a17c-6bd98312fc9f
  10. Why are updates no longer available?

Why are updates no longer available?: Once upon a time, I used to get updates. (Up until approx. 2 years ago) Nothing works, and now I'm stuck with 1607, and my system will soon be obsolete. Updates are supposed to be seamless. I can't even go back to my previous windows system. Why does Microsoft do this? :...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why isnt windows 10 2004 showing in update

2. windows 2004 update not available

3. why does my windows update not download 2004

4. why is my laptop not ready for win 10 2004