Windows 10: Why is a Google Analytics service running on my Win10 computer?

Discus and support Why is a Google Analytics service running on my Win10 computer? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently observed a new process running on my computer and I would like to know how it got there and why it's needed on my computer? Is this part of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rsattler, Jul 1, 2020.

1. rsattler Win User

Why is a Google Analytics service running on my Win10 computer?

I recently observed a new process running on my computer and I would like to know how it got there and why it's needed on my computer? Is this part of the new Edge browser that uses the Chrome code or?

Cheers!

:)

rsattler, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Windows SDK for Google Analytics

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...ogle-analytics

Brink, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Boulou Win User
    User Communication habits Analytics

The Service would stand out from other ones if it included analytics about a users communication habits & Call Statistics

TOP Incoming Caller ( This waY I know whom to add to my Favs!)

TOP Outgoing Calls

TOP Texts from

Avg Call length

Longest Calls

Shortest Calls

Monthly Call Averages

# of Phone Contacts within same Area code

Call Activity list under or linked Addressbook Contact

Is there a way to provide suggestions or feedback to these guys??

Elvin

Boulou, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Mark Isi Win User

google services

Hello,

The best that we could suggest that you can try is to check if you are using a proxy to connect to the internet. If so, try to disable the proxy connection and check if it helps. Here are the steps:

• Click the "Gear" icon at the top right corner in Internet Explorer.
    • Click the "Tools" button, and then click "Internet Options".
    • Click the "Connections" tab, and then click "LAN settings".
    • Uncheck the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" box.
    • Click "OK".
    If the issue persist, please do reach out to Google support for more troubleshooting steps, and also so they can check and assess your account .

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Isi, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Why is a Google Analytics service running on my Win10 computer? - Similar Threads - Why Google Analytics

2. Why is calculator running as a service?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is calculator running as a service?: I've realized that the calculator app is running as a service and makes me wonder why?Listing processes in Windows 10 shows this:"C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_10.2103.8.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Calculator.exe" -ServerName...Is this a malicious program?...
  3. why is my brother¨s computer so unstable running win10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    why is my brother¨s computer so unstable running win10?: my brother¨s computer is a mid-low range computer but still very competent (4gb ram, Intel i3 8th gen) its not a beast but it should work. but it is so unbearably slow and its brand new (its like 3 weeks old) and it already runs like a 4 year old laptop that hasnt been...
  4. Why is UnistackSVcGroup service running background ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why is UnistackSVcGroup service running background ?: what is the purpose of UnistackSvcGroup service "PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_ Some number service ? Why it can't be disabled ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-unistacksvcgroup-service-running-background/a1b6eec9-3ff3-41d0-af03-fb430c314ebb"
  5. Why is my Win10 PC running so slow?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why is my Win10 PC running so slow?: Hello My Windows 10 (x64) laptop is running very slow. How do I find out why? Background: - I have loads of disk space 315GB is free (on a 512GB solid state disk) - My Windows Task Manager doesn't seem too busy (usually at c. 10 to 20%) - Hardware: - Model: Samsung Series...
  6. Why is my Win10 PC running so slow?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is my Win10 PC running so slow?: Hello My Windows 10 (x64) laptop is running very slow. How do I find out why? Background: - I have loads of disk space 315GB is free (on a 512GB solid state disk) - My Windows Task Manager doesn't seem too busy (usually at c. 10 to 20%) - Hardware: - Model: Samsung Series...
  7. The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer: Over the past few weeks, users across our organization have been noticing that upon rebooting or restarting their laptops, the Windows Audio Service and WLAN AutoConfig are refusing to trigger and start running. All hardware updates and drivers have been checked, as well as...
  8. The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Audio Service is not running / The Windows wireless service is not running on this computer: Over the past few weeks, users across our organization have been noticing that upon rebooting or restarting their laptops, the Windows Audio Service and WLAN AutoConfig are refusing to trigger and start running. All hardware updates and drivers have been checked, as well as...
  9. Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge can't show graphs in Google Analytics: Why? I mean, it seems just plain stupid to me that this is not possible with the Edge browser. Is there anyone that has a fix for it? Or is it just the way Edge handles Javascripts? GA message: Your browser does not support charts. 14940
  10. Windows SDK for Google Analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Windows SDK for Google Analytics: Google Analytics is one of the most popular analytics libraries for websites and mobile apps. Google Analytics is widely used to track user sessions, screen views, events, crashes, social interactions and promotional campaigns on Android and iOS. Today, we are excited to...