Windows 10: Why is all my favourites, and all other downloads i have...................gone after the...

Discus and support Why is all my favourites, and all other downloads i have...................gone after the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; update has wiped out all my info. How do i get it back!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NancyCarter1, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Why is all my favourites, and all other downloads i have...................gone after the...

update has wiped out all my info. How do i get it back!!!!!

:)

NancyCarter1, Aug 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Aug 6, 2020
  3. bl_971 Win User
    After update today my favourite is a very old version

Windows automatically forced the update on my computer and after the update I found that all my favourites were gone. I imported them but the list is a very old list probably 6 months ago or older. I checked the favourites file in This PC and found that
    the file contains a very old version. Why does windows forced these updates and caused so much problems.

bl_971, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Why is all my favourites, and all other downloads i have...................gone after the...

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Why is all my favourites, and all other downloads i have...................gone after the...

1. Why is all my favourites, and all other downloads i have...................gone after the... - Similar Threads - Why favourites downloads

2. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  3. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All my files in Downloads are gone: I woke up today and booted up my PC and saw that all the files in my Downloads folder are gone except folders and a file that I was moving yesterday from a 7zip file that was in Downloads to Documents, during that it became stuck and Windows Explorer was not responding so I...
  4. All my files in Downloads are gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. All my images, documents and other stuff is gone after an error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All my images, documents and other stuff is gone after an error: My PC froze completely, so I had to hard reboot, and it booted, then froze again. I rebooted it again, and then the PC told me "The User Profile Service failed the sign-in". I exited and tried logging in again, and this time it worked but everything was reset. I still had all...
  6. Half of my desktop icons have disappeared and all of my downloads and other PC files are gone.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Half of my desktop icons have disappeared and all of my downloads and other PC files are gone.: Hi there, I woke up this morning to my computer being on, which was odd because I know I had turned it off safely and correctly the night before. I don't think anything of it and figure we may have lost power because of a storm, get up and open up the computer to everything...
  7. All Favourites have disappeard

in Browsers and Email
    All Favourites have disappeard: Hello, everyone First of all, I am not technically-minded so forgive my stumbles. I can type on a PC and that is my limit of technical knowledge. Since Windows 10 updated my PC to a bright and shiny edition with the new Edge etc., (around a month or so ago) all of my...
  8. All Favourites have disappeard

in Windows 10 Support
    All Favourites have disappeard: Hello, everyone First of all, I am not technically-minded so forgive my stumbles. I can type on a PC and that is my limit of technical knowledge. Since Windows 10 updated my PC to a bright and shiny edition with the new Edge etc., (around a month or so ago) all of my...
  9. All of my Favourites lost

in Windows 10 Support
    All of my Favourites lost: For some reason within the last couple of hours I have lost all of my favourites which I use when I go on to the internet. I have looked in File Explorer and the folders are completely empty. I definitely haven't purposely deleted these from the folder but they have gone...
  10. All of the emails in my inbox have gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All of the emails in my inbox have gone: All of my inbox emails have gone. Not in ‘deleted’ or ‘recoverable’. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/all-of-the-emails-in-my-inbox-have-gone/a1293e51-a063-448d-8627-819fc5e42c0b