Windows 10: Why is alot of my ram always in use?

Discus and support Why is alot of my ram always in use? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't have any applications that run in the background that I have downloaded, And I have 8 Gb of ram. Shouldn't this be enough to not have a ton of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bug_Brave, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Why is alot of my ram always in use?

I don't have any applications that run in the background that I have downloaded, And I have 8 Gb of ram. Shouldn't this be enough to not have a ton of ram in use all the time? The ram usage sits at around 58% - 59% Is this normal?

submitted by /u/Bug_Brave
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bug_Brave, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 6, 2020
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Why is alot of my ram always in use? :D

DrunkenMafia, Dec 6, 2020
  4. BullGod Win User

Why is alot of my ram always in use?

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Why is alot of my ram always in use?

1. Why is alot of my ram always in use? - Similar Threads - Why alot ram

2. "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" using alot of RAM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" using alot of RAM: I just recently upgraded my computer with most of my part but no my problem is that "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" is using up to 12000MB of my ram. When I start my pc its around maybe 1000-2000MB max but the more time that goes on it just ramping up until my...
  3. "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" using alot of RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" using alot of RAM: I just recently upgraded my computer with most of my part but no my problem is that "Quality Windows Audio Video Experience" is using up to 12000MB of my ram. When I start my pc its around maybe 1000-2000MB max but the more time that goes on it just ramping up until my...
  4. Does Windows always not use all of my ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Windows always not use all of my ram?: hi, just bought a gaming laptop last december, and i just upgraded my ram last week, i was wondering why my like 15.8 gb of my ram is mostly being used and not the entire 16gb? just wondering if this is a microsoft thing and its just normal, heres a picture of what im talking...
  5. Does Windows always not use all of my ram?

Does Windows always not use all of my ram?: hi, just bought a gaming laptop last december, and i just upgraded my ram last week, i was wondering why my like 15.8 gb of my ram is mostly being used and not the entire 16gb? just wondering if this is a microsoft thing and its just normal, heres a picture of what im talking...
  6. My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason: My laptop is using 4-5 GB ram and I dont know why. If i close chrome it still uses 4 gb ram. I tried restarting my laptop but it didnt help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-using-alot-of-ram-for-no-reason/ebdbaec8-5fc7-43bc-a1fe-2bc046c8d2d6
  7. My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason

My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason: My laptop is using 4-5 GB ram and I dont know why. If i close chrome it still uses 4 gb ram. I tried restarting my laptop but it didnt help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-using-alot-of-ram-for-no-reason/ebdbaec8-5fc7-43bc-a1fe-2bc046c8d2d6
  8. My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. my pc uses alot of memory and ram

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my pc uses alot of memory and ram: Hello, i have an issue my pc uses alot of memory and ram while i dont have anything on and in the background apps everything is off and startup i only have Update.Github on why does it, use alot of memory and ram background apps dont use that much...
  10. Windows explorer is using alot of ram for nothing . I dont understand why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows explorer is using alot of ram for nothing . I dont understand why: I notice when i restart my laptop it slowly buildup more RAM . Normally when i play 1080p videos it uses minimal ram on K-Lite ... But my explorer is using more ram than that why ? i m using windows 10 version 1903 Specs Asus ROG STRIX SCAR 2 16gb RAM Intel i7 8750H...