Windows 10: Why is alot of my ram always in use?

Discus and support Why is alot of my ram always in use? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't have any applications that run in the background that I have downloaded, And I have 8 Gb of ram. Shouldn't this be enough to not have a ton of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bug_Brave, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Why is alot of my ram always in use?

I don't have any applications that run in the background that I have downloaded, And I have 8 Gb of ram. Shouldn't this be enough to not have a ton of ram in use all the time? The ram usage sits at around 58% - 59% Is this normal?

submitted by /u/Bug_Brave
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bug_Brave, Dec 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 6, 2020
  3. To RAM or not to RAM...

Hey genesis what hardware have you bought, you might be able to save on the ram and step up the rest of the hardware a little...

Or you could go out on the town as suggested... *Big Grin Why is alot of my ram always in use? :D

DrunkenMafia, Dec 6, 2020
  4. BullGod Win User

Why is alot of my ram always in use?

List of Micron D9 RAM: Request sticky.

Maybe now you see those Rams I suggested to buy for your rig. They are at the top of the list there...

BullGod, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

Why is alot of my ram always in use?

1. Why is alot of my ram always in use? - Similar Threads - Why alot ram

2. Why is my laptop using a lot ram than usual

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my laptop using a lot ram than usual: This is my Task Manager.Each app uses more ram than usual.I don't use any app but why in task manager it uses a lot of ram.I don't know how to fix it pls help me!...
  3. My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC bluescreen alot and it's always change the reason: Hi! I use my PC over 3 years. Recently after using dual monitor, which my VGA could, it always BSOD. I thought it overheat but I don't think so. The VGA temp is aroud 40s F. Using RX570. Got a big Case for my PC, cable management is all in the back . Air flow good. Coming and...
  4. my pc uses alot of memory and ram

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    my pc uses alot of memory and ram: Hello, i have an issue my pc uses alot of memory and ram while i dont have anything on and in the background apps everything is off and startup i only have Update.Github on why does it, use alot of memory and ram background apps dont use that much...
  5. Why my windows 10 pc uses a lot of RAM?

Why my windows 10 pc uses a lot of RAM?: Why my windows 10 pc uses a lot of RAM somewhere around 86% or above always? Is there any solution for this issue? Tell me a solution other than telling me to add new RAM....
  6. Windows explorer is using alot of ram for nothing . I dont understand why

Windows explorer is using alot of ram for nothing . I dont understand why: I notice when i restart my laptop it slowly buildup more RAM . Normally when i play 1080p videos it uses minimal ram on K-Lite ... But my explorer is using more ram than that why ? i m using windows 10 version 1903 Specs Asus ROG STRIX SCAR 2 16gb RAM Intel i7 8750H...
  7. Why can't my computer use half of my ram

Why can't my computer use half of my ram: i've tried ticking the maximum allocated box found in "msconfig" and it still doesn't work [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-my-computer-use-half-of-my-ram/25980efc-1440-43f7-8be9-2a621d8d2f5e
  8. Why this happens? I get alot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why this happens? I get alot: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 6/27/2019 4:32:15 AM Event ID: 10016 Task Category: None Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: SYSTEM Computer: HP-ProBook Description: The...
  9. Why Is My Webcam Always On?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Is My Webcam Always On?: My webcam seems to be on even when the computer is off. It has a ring of white leds around the lens and they have been shining all the time, whether the pc is on or off. How's that possible I wonder? 132010
  10. Why Is My Webcam Always On?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why Is My Webcam Always On?: My webcam seems to be on even when the computer is off. It has a ring of white leds around the lens and they have been shining all the time, whether the pc is on or off. How's that possible I wonder? 132010