Windows 10: why is assassins creed Valhalla keep crashing to desktop ?

Discus and support why is assassins creed Valhalla keep crashing to desktop ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; and allmost all ubisoft games crash to desktop on win 11and yes i know it`s in the early stages pre-alpha but still i never ever had problems like this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by patrutiadrian, Nov 16, 2021.

1. why is assassins creed Valhalla keep crashing to desktop ?

and allmost all ubisoft games crash to desktop on win 11and yes i know it`s in the early stages pre-alpha but still i never ever had problems like this and others even on win Vista pre-alpha ,since win 8 everything it`s more frustrating to the point ..i don`t want any os or pc to have,i mean ,i have bought every software i have and still can`t use it then what is the point ?? had issues on win 10 yes but nothing like what`s happening on win 11

:)

patrutiadrian, Nov 16, 2021

2. Assassin's Creed 3

I love assassin's creed 3 and i had core i5 5200U and intel hd 5500 when i try to play it even low settings is still low fps i wish someone could help if there anyway to make assassin's creed 3 on intel hd 5500 I bought the game and i am runniing windows
    10 pro everything is buyed and i am legit but can't see how to make work assassin's creed 3 without low fps also i have 8gb of ram.

***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers***

Saciid_306, Nov 16, 2021
  3. Fixing Assassin's Creed Pirates and other Windows Store games on Win 10 N

• Assassin's Creed Pirates???

Dageto Kraft, Nov 16, 2021
  4. Ronish Win User

why is assassins creed Valhalla keep crashing to desktop ?

pc crash after exiting assassin creed or pay day 2

my pc crash and showing blue screen after exiting the game assassin creed or pay day 2

Ronish, Nov 16, 2021
Thema:

why is assassins creed Valhalla keep crashing to desktop ?

1. why is assassins creed Valhalla keep crashing to desktop ? - Similar Threads - why assassins creed

2. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  3. Installing Assassin's Creed 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Assassin's Creed 3: Hi there.I've been having trouble installing Assassin's Creed 3 on windows 11.So basically, I insert the disc into my pc, I hear it spin up for a minute or two, and then.....nothing.When I go into computer and click the cd drive program, it reads "Please insert disc into...
  4. why is assassins creed Valhalla keep crashing to desktop ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is assassins creed Valhalla keep crashing to desktop ?: and allmost all ubisoft games crash to desktop on win 11and yes i know it`s in the early stages pre-alpha but still i never ever had problems like this and others even on win Vista pre-alpha ,since win 8 everything it`s more frustrating to the point ..i don`t want any os or...
  5. Assassins Creed Brotherhood error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood error: I get this error[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-brotherhood-error/1ffe22a7-8e1d-4348-bb7a-5f8683b3968f
  6. Assassins creed not opening

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Assassins creed not opening: So idk if this is the w Right place to ask but i just vot assassins creed 1 and its not opening. Like its not even showing up in task manager. Not even an error message. I havewindows 10 64 bit 2 gplz help...
  7. assassin's creed unity 0xc00000142

in Windows 10 Gaming
    assassin's creed unity 0xc00000142: assassin creed birlik oyunu açarken 0xc00000142 hatası alıyorum internetten araştırdım hatanın nasıl düzleltileceğini bulamadım.Lütfen yardımcı olur musunuz?...
  8. Assassins creed odyssey not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassins creed odyssey not working: i recently did the windows 10 1803 update for my pc and after that when i clicked on the game nothing happend it just loaded.can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assassins-creed-odyssey-not-working/d2ce373b-54e4-42db-833a-ebf238542d7d
  9. Assassin’s Creed III for Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin’s Creed III for Free: You do have to have a UPlay account https://club.ubisoft.com/en-US/ubi30 72166
  10. Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assassin's Creed Rogue crashes randomly: Windows Build 10041 I've been playing Assassin's Creed Rogue for several days with no issues until recently; I'm in New York city. What happens is I'll be running to a loot item and spamming the E key to interact with the item. 99% of the time there are no issues but four...