Windows 10: why is audiosrv stopped

Discus and support why is audiosrv stopped in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i tried to start it but it shutted down after i started it and i did it again and then the same problem happend, so i looked in the internet for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NameGamePH, Apr 7, 2021.

1. why is audiosrv stopped

i tried to start it but it shutted down after i started it and i did it again and then the same problem happend, so i looked in the internet for some solutions and found how to start it by the net start audiosrv in cmd but it said system error 5. it just happpend to me today so i dont know why it happend after my father fixed my pc.

:)

NameGamePH, Apr 7, 2021

2. Audiosrv needs to be restarted after a period.

Hello community I have as puzzle for you guys that I don't have the answer to!

This problem appeared after updating from W 8.1 to W 10.

The problem:

After using the PC for about 30 minutes maximum, the audisrv is crashing/stopping and then when I get back the sound for an temporarily fix. I have to reset my programs to get the sound back.

Temporarily fix:

Open CMD in admin. Type; net stop audiosrv then net start audiosrv .

Now after the quick fix, this will hold out for about 30 min. Then I have to do it again.

I have tried to go on device manager and scanned for hardware changes and updated every sound and device that I found. But still no success.

Please I would appreciate all help!

Regards

Nikolai

Nikolai Kjørstad, Apr 7, 2021
  3. synzeus Win User
    PC freezes and restarts

I have successfully registered sustain.dll, but as for mmcss, cannot find it in services.
    Audiosrv DependOnService is there, but before I delete its value data, I wanted to check the step after restart: MMCSS is missing from services, so I did not follow through this step and did not delete the value data from Audiosrv.

synzeus, Apr 7, 2021
  4. why is audiosrv stopped

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

why is audiosrv stopped

1. why is audiosrv stopped - Similar Threads - why audiosrv stopped

2. Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service: Hallo liebe Community,ich habe gestern fälschlicherweise die Werte des Registryeintrags HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Sevices/Audiosrv/DependOnService geändert bzw. Alle bis auf den Eintrag RpcSs gelöscht.Die Pointe der Geschichte ist wohl, dass sich...
  3. Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service: Hallo liebe Community,ich habe gestern fälschlicherweise die Werte des Registryeintrags HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Sevices/Audiosrv/DependOnService geändert bzw. Alle bis auf den Eintrag RpcSs gelöscht.Die Pointe der Geschichte ist wohl, dass sich...
  4. Suche Standartwerte für Registryeintrag Audiosrv Depend on Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My pc dosent wnat to turn on audiosrv

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc dosent wnat to turn on audiosrv: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/bta2nrah9pr61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=0b8fd2b80df391e4c13ef8e4936d1f6b67235c29 My pc dosent want to turn on audiosrv even thought i typed ↓ there and I also did it again with admin on net start audiosrv submitted by...
  6. Windows Audiosrv not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Audiosrv not working: Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error: 'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local...
  7. Audiosrv can’t be restarted (Error 1053).

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audiosrv can’t be restarted (Error 1053).: Randomly, usually after I come back to the computer after a break, I find that the sound has stopped working, and is also affecting some related areas. This has the following symptoms: * Winamp can't start a track anymore, and crashes when trying to do so (does not respond)...
  8. Sound stops working ~ Audiosrv can't be restarted (Error 1053)

Sound stops working ~ Audiosrv can't be restarted (Error 1053): Randomly, usually after I come back to the computer after a break, I find that the sound has stopped working, and is also affecting some related areas. This has the following symptoms: * Winamp can't start a track anymore, and crashes when trying to do so (does not respond)...
  9. High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service: Hi. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64. There is a service named "Windows Audio" using my cpu too much. I right-clicked on it and clicked "Details" and saw that it's because of a service named "Audiosrv. There is a picture below. I tried to format my SSD and re-install Windows 10,...
  10. Audiosrv constantly crashes

Audiosrv constantly crashes: Lately, my laptop has a problem in which, after a few hours watching videos, the audio crashes and I have to restart it. I can't find a reasonable fix online. Changing the audio driver from Realtek to Default does not work, antiviruses do not pick up a thing, Command Prompt...