Windows 10: Why is C drive empty?

Discus and support Why is C drive empty? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Split from this thread. why are there not very files on orginal harddrive From another post: why is C: drive empty From another post: C: drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chetfranz1, May 12, 2020.

1. Why is C drive empty?

Split from this thread.​

why are there not very files on orginal harddrive

From another post:

why is C: drive empty

From another post:

C: drive does not have very many files on it

:)

chetfranz1, May 12, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, May 12, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, May 12, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Why is C drive empty?

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Why is C drive empty?

1. Why is C drive empty? - Similar Threads - Why drive empty

2. How to empty C drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to empty C drive?: I need help emptying my C drive. I’ve tried a bunch of methods but nothing is working! It still says 115 MB free of 56.7 GB. How do I clear it? I’ve looked in the Software Distribution and I’ve cleared it, I’ve dones windows+R stuff, and it’s still full. Is it an issue with...
  3. How to empty C drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to empty C drive?: I need help emptying my C drive. I’ve tried a bunch of methods but nothing is working! It still says 115 MB free of 56.7 GB. How do I clear it? I’ve looked in the Software Distribution and I’ve cleared it, I’ve dones windows+R stuff, and it’s still full. Is it an issue with...
  4. C drive is full. D drive is empty. Why? How do I manage this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive is full. D drive is empty. Why? How do I manage this?: I just need help in managing the C and D drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-is-full-d-drive-is-empty-why-how-do-i/67e0bbf3-3418-4a24-b4b9-2e4f6402e0f4
  5. C drive is full. D drive is empty. Why? How do I manage this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive is full. D drive is empty. Why? How do I manage this?: I just need help in managing the C and D drives https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/c-drive-is-full-d-drive-is-empty-why-how-do-i/67e0bbf3-3418-4a24-b4b9-2e4f6402e0f4
  6. C: Drive full D: Drive Empty

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C: Drive full D: Drive Empty: Hello, I recently noticed my pc freezing and crashing and I believe it is due to me running out of storage. I found another thread which said that I should shrink/delete the empty drive and then extend the other but when I try to extend it the button is grayed out. Any help...
  7. No storage left on empty drive.. why??!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No storage left on empty drive.. why??!!: So I'm looking at the storage on my laptop right now, and in desparate need of every last gigabyte. The thing is its telling me I've got 9.39 GB worth of files in my temporary storage, but when i open that up its less than 1GB. Where is the rest at?? Could it be a virus or...
  8. Empty Partition on C: drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Empty Partition on C: drive: Hello, a little while ago i tried to install a linux distribution on my Laptop. Unfortunately, i wasnt able to create a new primary partition because there were alredy four partitions. I wonder if i can delete a partition which is completely empty and does not have any...
  9. C drive full, D drive empty

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C drive full, D drive empty: My C drive has 103 GB while my D drive has 931 GB, meanwhile the C drive is where everything is installed and the D drive is basically empty (924 GB free). This doesn't make any sense. How do I get my C drive to have all the space that my D drive has?...
  10. Empty .tmp directories on C: drive and external HDD

in Windows 10 Support
    Empty .tmp directories on C: drive and external HDD: I have many empty directories MSxxxx.tmp and _xxxxx_ as shown in the screenshot. I have been deleting them regularly but they reappear within a very short time. What causes them and how can I prevent them? [img] 93347