Windows 10: why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network

Discus and support why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EdwinKlassen, Apr 22, 2019.

1. why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network

why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network

:)

EdwinKlassen, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 22, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

wireless network

Vista or XP?

You need to go in and delete the network. Then it will pick it up again, and ask you to enter the key again.

On Vista, you do this by going into Networking and Sharing Center. The click on Customize, then click on Merge or delete network locations. Find the SSID of the router in the list, and delete it.

On XP, I believe you have to go to Network Connections, then right click on your Wireless Adaptor. Go to Status, and there should be a button to Manage Wireless Networks, that should take you to where you need to be to delete the network.

newtekie1, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

1. why is china dragon technology limited on my wireless network - Similar Threads - why china dragon

2. Why are my downloads limited to 1000mbps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are my downloads limited to 1000mbps: when i try to download something on steam it only goes up to 1.8 mb/s and sometimes goes up to 20 randomly. I tried reinstalling the ethernet driver and changing the speed&duplex to maximum and that doesn't seem to help....
  3. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?: So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an Ethernet option for my PC....
  4. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?: So I want to connect to my PC to the Wi-Fi, however my PC hasn’t isn’t showing any wireless internet options to choose from, and it only shows an Ethernet option for my PC....
  5. Why won’t my PC connect to wireless networks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Network speed is limited

Network speed is limited: Hello guys, my laptop keeps limiting itself to below 10mbps frequently. Very rarely it can get the full speed of nearly 50mbps via ethernet. But then it drops below 10mbps and I can't figure out why. All of my other devices are doing fine. The cable I tested separately, that...
  7. why is my wireless network adapter always needs to be reset?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my wireless network adapter always needs to be reset?: I am having some problems. Whenever I am online, my screen won't respond. when I try to refresh, the little dinosaur comes on and says I have no internet connection. When I run the troubleshooter it comes up resetting your wireless network adapter or resetting your wifi...
  8. Limiting WiFi Networks

Limiting WiFi Networks: How do I stop my neighbours' WiFi networks appearing in my list of available networks ? Whenever my network drops out and I click on the WiFi icon in my system tray to re-connect I get 5 or more networks that aren't mine. I would like to stop this happening I am running...
  9. Why is there a red X next to my wireless network bars?

Why is there a red X next to my wireless network bars?: I'm having an error where I couldn't open my wireless networks to select a network, but after reading online and going to services to check if something's enabled and on the right setting, I clicked something and my wireless network icon turned grey w/ a red X. It looks...
  10. No wireless networking on my tablet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No wireless networking on my tablet: I upgraded from Win 8.1 Pro on a Microsoft Surface Pro Tablet. I mistakenly went ahead with the install of Win 10 Pro without correcting a Wifi error. Now I do not have any wireless networking on my tablet. One option is to go back to Win 8.1 Pro. Is there a way to insert a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. China Dragon Technology Limited

2. china dragon technology

3. asus china dragob technology limited

4. was ist china dragon technology,
  5. what is china dragon technology limited,
  6. china dragon technology wifi,
  7. china dragon technologies vendor,
  8. china dragon technology limited wifi