Windows 10: Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...

Discus and support Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used Group Editor to remove Co-Pilot from my Taskbar and it doesn't even show under my Windows Settings list anymore, but when I search using an Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TRH654, Feb 23, 2024.

1. TRH654 Win User

Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...

I used Group Editor to remove Co-Pilot from my Taskbar and it doesn't even show under my Windows Settings list anymore, but when I search using an Edge based browser it shows up and starts "thinking for me." No one seems to suggest how to just get rid of any Co-Pilot related electrons on my PC. Is it time to try a non-Microsoft compute?

:)

TRH654, Feb 23, 2024

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the... partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Anyway To Disable Definition Updates in Windows 11 Pro?

So I originally had Windows Defender in Windows 11 disabled, but after an update it turned back on. I would appreciate it if someone could teach me the steps of disabling the Definition Updates inside Windows 11 PRO.

Korey Creative, Feb 23, 2024
  4. Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...

Free upgrade from Windows 11 Home to 11 Pro using 10 Pro retail license

My current computer has an activated Windows 10 Pro retail license. I'm planning to replace my current computer by buying a new computer that comes preinstalled with Windows 11 Home, and then I understand I can use my 10 Pro license to upgrade to 11 Pro for free.

What's the most straightforward way of accomplishing this? The obvious approach that comes to mind involves two steps:

1. Reinstall Windows 10 Pro on new computer and activate with my existing retail license.
    2. Upgrade new computer to 11 Pro for free through the settings.
    Is there a simpler way of doing this without having to reinstall Windows 10? For example, would it be possible to somehow "trade in" my Windows 10 Pro license for 11 Pro? I'm fairly new to Windows licensing and am just trying to understand what is possible/best practice, with minimal effort.

Zachary100, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...

1. Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the... - Similar Threads - Why Pilot showing

2. Co-Pilot and Recall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-Pilot and Recall: I’ve read already in this forum, every side of the debate about Co-Pilot and Recall.I’ve heard what it does and I’ve heard its background and how it’s installed. What I have NOT heard - - despite hearing it is indeed removable once installed -- is how to actually do...
  3. Co pilot replaces show desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co pilot replaces show desktop: How do I get the co pilot to replace the show desktop it’s on the taskbar next to the search bar and I see people having it replace the show desktop. I’m on windows 11 home do I need to be on pro to get it to be over there....
  4. Co pilot replaces show desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Co pilot replaces show desktop: How do I get the co pilot to replace the show desktop it’s on the taskbar next to the search bar and I see people having it replace the show desktop. I’m on windows 11 home do I need to be on pro to get it to be over there....
  5. Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...

Why is Co-Pilot showing again on my Windows 11 Pro computer again after I disabled the...: I used Group Editor to remove Co-Pilot from my Taskbar and it doesn't even show under my Windows Settings list anymore, but when I search using an Edge based browser it shows up and starts "thinking for me." No one seems to suggest how to just get rid of any Co-Pilot related...
  6. Co-pilot Ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-pilot Ideas: Hi Guys Kevin Glendinning here. I have been a Microsoft baby ever since windows 95 and have always enjoyed using your software, products, apps and above all your Operating System. I have never used any other PC.I would just like to share an idea about to the new...
  7. Co-pilot Ideas

Co-pilot Ideas: Hi Guys Kevin Glendinning here. I have been a Microsoft baby ever since windows 95 and have always enjoyed using your software, products, apps and above all your Operating System. I have never used any other PC.I would just like to share an idea about to the new...
  8. Co-pilot Impresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-pilot Impresses: I decided to try a wee experiment with Co-pilot. The result honestly was quite impressive... Even 'sounds' as I actually would.Selecting "Compose", I submitted the following:Why it is so rewarding taking my Therapy Dog to visit at facilities or work at special events?This was...
  9. Windows 11 Pro Restarting again and again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Restarting again and again.: I am using windows 11 Pro and after sometime it shows blue screen running time error and restarts again and again.Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-restarting-again-and-again/e0b23d48-1cbb-4452-b436-daac8cf97ec2
  10. Windows 11 Pro Restarting again and again.

Windows 11 Pro Restarting again and again.: I am using windows 11 Pro and after sometime it shows blue screen running time error and restarts again and again.Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-pro-restarting-again-and-again/e0b23d48-1cbb-4452-b436-daac8cf97ec2